Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 To be thankful is a gift we should all cherish very much. Things I love right now were easy to list. Being thankful is something I try to do every day, no matter how small or how large it is. 

1. Thankful for the evening walk we took. It was so dark and Zach had a ccol little flashlight to help us see where we were going.

2. Thankful for Avery cooking up a batch of hamburger meat for tacos and tostadas.It was a quick and easy meal.

3.Thankful for Lulu who comes to us every night and sits and watches the baseball game with us when they are on.

4. Thankful I can pray. My grandson drives a truck and he was heading to North Dakota today.

5. Thankful I have an appoitment for my labs tomorrow. I pray all willbe well.

6. Thankful my cat has a built in alarm clock and wakes me up every morning to be fed.

7. Thankful the weather is cooling down somewhat.

8. Thankful for friendships here.

9. Thankful for the cute little succulent plants gracing two of my window sills.

10. Thankful for people who are kind and can agree to disagree and still smile with you.

11. Thankful our car repair for the Kia was not too excessive. Thankful we had a little cushion to cover it.

Thankful Thursday and remember to be kind, adopt a rescue pet and S M I L E !


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have some succulents on the windowsill as well. I'm glad your car did not cost too much!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was such a wonderful list of thankfuls! We're thankful for your friendship. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Red Rose Alley said...

You are a grateful person. That's nice.

Have a sweet September week.

~Sheri

Mevely317 said...

Super list, Anne!
... and a great point you bring up about people with whom you can disagree and still get along. Prayers lifted for your grandson as he travels to N.D. -- their jobs are certainly stressful these days.

Sandee said...

Lovely thankful things. I'm thankful for you.

Prayers that your labs are good. I know the feeling. My last one was good, but the one before was not good. Hard work to make it right.

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday. Love and hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

I am thankful every morning when I wake up. A new day to enjoy new things. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

pilch92 said...

Wonderful thankfuls- I want tacos now. :) I will say a prayer that your bloodwork is good. XO

messymimi said...

Beautiful! There are always so many things for which to be thankful.

Marvelous Marv said...

I Love your thankfuls! I try to write a gratitude list every day! I am going to add "Remember to be kind and SMILE! (all my pets are adopted).

Daniela said...

I so love every single line you've written, darling Anna, thank you for sharing you inner thoughts with us and make us reflect on our precious lives.
Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)