Pages

Monday, September 28, 2026

Tuesday4

 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

The Cozy Pastime of Reading

Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.
People make reading lists for the various seasons and many mention how cozy it can be to cuddle up in a favorite spot to read.


1. Do you have a list of books you'd like to read? I do! It is quite lengthy. The Chanel Sisters, The Last Twelve Miles and other older books I find at reasonable prices.

2. Where do you get ideas for books you want to read?  What kind of books catch your interest? I read Hilary Williams story.  "Signs of Life". She is the daughter of Hank Williams Jr. and nearly died in a tragic car accident. It was hard to read but so worth it. I like autobiographical books, interesting stories, anything to do with real Country music

3. What have you read lately? I read Looking For Salvation At the Dairy Queen. Different but a good story. Also I've lived Country Music by Bobby Tomberlin. A book Called Run Rose Run written by James Patterson and Dolly Parton.

4. How do you find time to read and where do you make yourself cozy and comfy to read? I like to throw a cover over my legs when the a/c/ is on. I read in bed which is easy because we have an adjustable one. 
A quick little input. I have found amazing books for $1.50 at the Dollar Tree. An older gal who works there said a woman comes in a couple times a month and buys all these books and takes them to various nursing homes. They have libraries too!

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were interesting questions and I did good on your answers.

messymimi said...

I like the questions and answers, but for some reason on my computer I can’t read all the words of the answers, it is as if part of the words are behind the sidebar.