Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CATS

I was trying to get some great shots of the cats for my very late Tuesday Show and Tails. But every time I clicked the camera their eyes were shut! So here is Rose (grey tabby) and Boots (b/w). I wanted to show them off  and share a sweet pet prayer I found. I have the sweetest little book called  "Paws for a Moment with God" They are devotions best enjoyed in the company of cats! So here is the prayer:

"Bless Them All Dear Lord"
Hear our prayers Lord, for all animals
May they be well fed
and well treated and happy,
Protect them from hunger
and fear and suffering.
And, we pray protect especially dear Lord,
the Little Cat who is the companion in our home -
Keep her safe when she goes out,
And bring her back to comfort us.
Amen

I hope you will stop by and visit Angela who normally hosts this Tuesday fun. I know many parts of our country are being hammered by these terrible storms. Let's pray that Angela is safe and well.
Come join this furry fun!

14 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the prayers Anne! I really appreciate your concern! So far it has just been our road that has flooded us in. We've lived here for 15 years and at it's worst it didn't even come close to our house. It did flood us in for 3 days though which was fine because I try to keep the pantry and frig well stocked when I know there is going to be bad weather.

Looking at the pictures you took of your kitties makes me think that they have their eyes shut because they are purring! They look very lovable!

Sweet prayer!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

TexWisGirl said...

Such sweet sleepy kitties. Thanks for finding my blog today! Anyone who loves animals is a blog pal o' mine! :)

Tete said...

Sweet babies and I love the prayer. I hope they had a good nap. Mine did today :)
Hugs- Tete

Donnie said...

Such sweeties and that prayer is lovely.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Anne, I really enjoyed that pet prayer. Oh, your kitty cats are so cute, even with their eyes closed. I love cats :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Anne,
Oh your sweet kitties are so darling even with closed eyes.
Sweet little prayer too.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Yes, we were very busy, but now it's finished (post up) and so glad to be done.
Your blog is lovely and I so enjoyed my visit.
Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie

Shanae Branham said...

Your cats are adorable even with their eyes closed. I am glad I stopped by today.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Such sweet cats Anne! Love the photos. hugs, Linda

Chatty Crone said...

They are so cute and look so relaxed and comfortable there.

Sandie♥

Sue McPeak said...

Such cute shots of your kitties! I catch Ruby and Dolly...my GalDogs...with their eyes closed, too! I don't know if they are just lazy and sleepin' all the time or I'm not quick enough on the button. Sweet prayer! Thanks for you sweet comments and visit to CITexas Gal.

Heather said...

such sweet pictures!!! Love them!!!!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh Anne, Rose looks like our Wailin' and Boots looks like our Wynette ..
if you scroll down there are photos of them when we first got them.. Wailin' has fluffed out a lot
http://thescentedcottage.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html
thanks for the prayer...we are really partial to our kittys
(())

Nikki (Sarah) said...

so cute...and fluffy

The Boston Lady said...

They are hard to photo, but you did a wonderful job and they are beautiful! Ann