Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

A Blogger Mishap

Voila! I Have had mishap after mishap trying to keep two blogs up. My brand new blog is not posting my photos but giving me line after line of silly words! So I am going to try to resolve it but work on my blog here today.
Stop by and say hello to Sandee and those who faithfully join each Monday. This pup says you are all awesome!
I'm left handed, he is not! We usually sit opposite of each other or I sit on the left inside seat of a booth when we are with someone else. Love is...is too precious to me.
I have to chuckle at Maxine. Do you have Monday's like this? I sure do and I don't even work anymore. Tomorrow I am going to return and find out if I can fix my new blog. But I will post about exciting news for my phamily and birthdays and other fun times. Oh, I can't forget the plumbing. Have a beautiful day!

13 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! I hope you get it all worked out!
Maxine IS funny! Always!

Mike Golch said...

Hi Anne,that's why I shut down my other blogs that I was trying to keep up,and just combined them all into just on blog Golch Central's Rambling Stuff.

Sandee said...

Awww, the puppy is adorable. Awesome too.

I love Maxine.

The google followers is in the layout menu. If that's what you're asking.

Have a woof woof Awww Monday, my friend. ♥♥♥

LV said...

Good luck on your new blog. Remember how to do it as I may need your help. I have never set one up and have no clue. Suzanne did mine many moons ago. My computer has been acting up and my stop any day. Will need help.

Kathe W. said...

Awesome pup!

Debbie Harris said...

My husband is left handed too so I sit on the inside of the booth. I'd rather sit across from my husband as I like eye contact when I'm talking with him. ;)
What a darling pup!!
Why is it that Monday's are strange? No matter what you do, that day always has hick-ups.

Bless you~

LV said...

Anne, I talked to Suzanne and she has received nothing from you. If you sent to the old address, she want get it. They moved to Burleson, Tx after the storm. Le me know. Thanks

Theresa said...

Just keep posting:) I can't imagine trying to keep up two blogs! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Edna B said...

I can't imagine trying to keep up with two blogs. Just one blog keeps me quite busy. Plus, the cost of printing more than one blog into book form would be extremely expensive.

I sometimes think that Google gives us all these problems with our blogs just to challenge us. Who knows?

You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.