Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Aw...Mondays and Other WeekDay Fun

 Please share some fun with Sandee. The Aw...Mondays crowd share some of the most fun posts. These two are no exception! Sharing a sweet cupcake. It made me smile and today was a rough day.


I hope you will stop by Diana's and read her posts for Sunday and Monday this week. Usually she does a Prayer Request post on Sunday. But this week she did one Sunday and Monday. She is a kind heart and I appreciate her so much.
Love those M and M colorful candies! This blue one has a message for Blue Monday and iti s           E P I C.
Love is...always knows the right thing to think about!
Oh Maxine, you are a piece of work! Even being ornery when it comes to dreaming!
I believe prayer is powerful. It is one of the things that can get me through a tough time.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

What a great shot of the dog and kitty sharing a treat. A huge Aww. I love M&Ms too. I've not had any in way too long.

I love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

Hope you had a fabulous Awww Monday and that the rest of your week is even better. ♥♥♥

Pom Pom said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time, Anne.
Maxine is pretty funny. I had not seen that dream one! Hilarious!

Lux G. said...

LOL. I love these. From the first photo to the last quote.
Happy weekend!

Edna B said...

Some years back, we had two toy poodles and a coon cat named Earl Grey. Earl and the doggies always shared treats. I love seeing how our animals live and share together. Mankind could learn a lot from them. As always, Maxine says it like it is! haha. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.