Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday's Show and Tail

This is Seamus. He resides at the hot springs resort we visited a few  weekends ago. What a great fellow he is. Very personable. The lady who feds him and other animals who live there, slept in and boy oh boy did they make a lots of noise. They wanted their morning grub. It was a sight to see. Seamus runs with the sheep.Remembering Tuesday's Show and Tail with Angela. Those were some fun days!

I am always and forever trying to find things to be grateful for. If you start a list, you will be surprised at what you are truly grateful for!
I often feel just like Snoopy. Somedays are more taxing than others and many of them are just plain fun!
Loving my grands and enjoying time with some of them. Not so much with others. But I would be with all of them always and forever if I were allowed.
Ideas for Easter Baskets this year. The grands in Longmont don't eat candy so a gift card may be in order. I am thinking books....I love books!

I am late posting this but have a terrific night and see you tomorrow for another share with Wordless Wednesday.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Seamus and the other critters know when it's breakfast don't they. They make it known too. Too cute.

I've been sick for the last week with a sinus infection so I'm retired too.

Move the scripture.

Grands are so wonderful aren't they. Great grands are too.

I always say yes to happiness.

Have a blessed day, honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Edna B said...

Shamus is handsome! I love the wildlife. Your new grandbaby is just so handsome. Enjoy him, before you know it he will be graduating high school. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Buttercup said...

Quiet day here. Lots of snow and I'm enjoying baking and visiting my blog buddies. And drinking lots of coffee!
Would love to meet Seamus. Thanks for the introduction.