Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

"C" is for Cats a/k/a Felines

Rose has an attitude! She isn't quite Grumpy Cat but she is one tough feline or fur friend or cat. Whichever you prefer. I am using the letter "C" today for Cats and thought I would share it with Sandee and everyone at Aw....Mondays.
My favorite feline Boots. As the years go by, I still feel like he left him just a moment ago. An amazing feline, smart and beautiful and loyal. I will always love my Boots.
Bumby and Gizmo. These two fellows belong to my sister. Look at the naughty kitty pushing his feline friend off the bed.  Her other kitty is camera shy as well as people shy. He is hiding, probably under the bed.
we love tohave a pizza sometime while enjoying TV but we have salad too so it gives us a nice balance. Love is....the very best.
Oh Maxine....you are such a character. A grumpy one too! You need your sunshades.
We need to get back to love and stop all the hatefulness in our world. We will all never agree on everything we see around us and that is what makes us unique. How sad if we all thought exactly alike. Life would be boring.
Keep Annie from Sparks in your prayers as she had to take a blogging break. She is a wonderful person always looking for a kindness to share. HAve a wonderful week.






4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! What cute kitties. Oh, I do love cats SO very much. We spoil our Timothy so much. He eats it up, though. Maxine is always hilarious! I'm going to remember the bright side comment!
Take care, friend!

Edna B said...

Good morning. I'm just catching up on your posts. I just love your Hawaiian sunset. It is simply beautiful. I love your family photos, and those of your kitties. Yup, it's baseball season again, thank goodness. It brings with it the warm, sunny days of summer.

I know what it's like to live with pain, but I try not to let it change me or my attitude toward others. There's always someone else worse off than me. It's called "suck it up, cupcake" and smile, you might be on candid camera. hahahahaha. Remember that TV show? In the beginning, it was a really funny show, and it was all good clean fun.

Now I have a couple photos to take. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Our Little Bit is your Boots. I get that.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays too.

Love Maxine. I think we are related.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Ann your kitties are so adorable ! I miss having a pet since our Pug Ben died 7 years ago.
I did pray for your son and we certainly will when we get together. Don't worry, he soon will find a job, you'll see!
Hugs,
Fabby