Pages

Monday, February 3, 2020

Aw....Mondays

They call this the good life or lazy days. This cat has the life! He gets away with so much.  Taking a nap in the chair because he knows the puppies like to lay here. I am sharing with Aw....Mondays
Valentine's Day is coming up. Do you celebrate? We like to have a nice dinner. But Love is....shares flowers.
Tomorrow I may have to say this! We haven't had snow in quite some time so it started this morning and is suppose to continue until tomorrow. I am happy. My hubby has the day off.
Rebekah car pools with Jeremy. Due to the weather he asked her to leave early today.We were going to go to the store. She rolled down her drivers window to clean off the mirror. We heard a loud pop and off to the auto place a couple minutes away. They can not get the part until tomorrow. So we were not about to walk home in this frigid cold. We called an uber and it was great! This young fellow arrived in three minutes. It was so nice because his truck was nice and warm. This is the crazy day we had. Grateful we were able to get safely to the auto shop and grateful to have someone give us a quick ride home.
I LOVE police humor. It is so much more than seeing hate comments on our law enforcement. This was sweet!
This is just self explanatory.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww on the kitty. So comfy. Way to go on uber. That turned out well.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Mondays and week, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love that chair full of orange goodness! Oh, those funnies sure were!

pilch92 said...

Such a cute kitty.

Mevely317 said...

Sweet kitty! This reminds me, I need to get off my hiney and sign up with Uber. I don't know how it works, but with Tom's declining health and me not being able to see at night one never knows!

Edna B said...

I just love that doggie joke! What a great photo of kitty kat. That's what my Pogo is doing right now. Ah, what a life! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.