Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Blue Monday/Aw...Monday/Love is.../

Oh the Bronco Bear sat tall and proud yesterday after a squeaker of a game! I think for all the money they pay these NFL players, they should play harder! Say hi to Sally with your favorite blues today
.
I have come to realize that although Leo keeps growing larger and larger, he is just a big baby needing a human companion. He hates when I leave him to run an errand etc. He sat by the front door today waiting and waiting and waiting for Jeremy to bring the other dogs. They stayed home because Brittany and Addy may have the flu and Jeremy is leaving for a quick trip to Indy in the morning! I am going to babysit. Leo will be happy all the rest of this week. Visit Sandee  and say Aw...Monday.
Love this Love is...but wait! It's too early for Christmas! The stores are already putting out so many Christmas  decorations. I am not sure I like it!
Shhhh.......don't tell dad I am resting on his side of the bed!

13 comments:

LV said...

Glad your team did better. We lost another one. We have too many with bad injuries. Glad all is well with you and family.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Anne,

You've got a good team this year. Congrats!

Leo looks like a love.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Sandee said...

A huge awww for Leo. He's a handsome pup. They can sure worm their way into your heart too. Yes they can.

Have a woof woof day Leo. My best to your mom. ☺

Linda said...

What a delightful dog! :)

messymimi said...

That is a good looking dog! And love is also making decorations when you don't have many. Happy Awww Monday!

Denise said...

sweet post.

Haddock said...

After a long time got to see that Love is strip. . . . .

Theresa said...

Lots of great Football games! We were traveling but listened to the Broncos on XM radio:) Cute puppy! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Jeannie Marie said...

Football is what it's all about this time of year! Nice to see you in the swing of things! Yes, I do dislike seeing the stores fill up with Christmas decorations this early. Let's enjoy the fall first!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Your bear looks quite a cutie and Leo is simply adorable.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Leo's a handsome boy! I'm surrounded by furbabies right now :) They steal your heart! x Karen

Lux G. said...

Adorable! I love him already.

Curtains in My Tree said...

Yes our dogs need as much love as we do.
I miss having my 2 little pug dogs.
I have an adopted male cat now however miss my doggies