Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Warm Heart Wednesday /Alphabe Day

 A strawberry crepe will always warm my heart on on day! I treated the middle - to breakfast at Village Inn where we both enjoyed a strawberry crepe. If you would be so kind, stop by Jenny Matlock and join the Warm Heart Wednesday.
I can not seem to get through the day with a post at my blog so I am going to play catch up right here:
"A" is for A D O R A B L E ! My life is so happy with babies or as my daughter Noelle says "It's A Baby Palooza"! The toothy grin belongs to Leonidus who will turn one in July. The great grand boy Harrison is showing you his sly smile. These two fellows like each other's company and that alone will warm a heart.
"B" is for going bonkers! With Jeremy and Brittany's upcoming wedding in 16 days, the boys Vegas last hurrah as a bachelor trip, Nick's finals, Nick's flight to Vegas from KC and back again and his flight home April 29 and back to Salina again can make you bonkers! He has a professor who refuses to allow anyone to take an early final exam so we felt it was too much to travel to Kansas turn around and come home and turn around and go back May 3. Oh yes, my wedding anniversary! Ah...the joys of traveling the lovely highway I-70 East for this college pick up trip! I might get a McDonald's salad for lunch or a Pizza Hut buffet in Russell, Kansas! Maybe I will have an anniversary card in my mail when I return! Home for the summer May 4th. Now if you can top this bonkers list, please do! Oh, Rebekah has her Ireland trip and she is suppose to leave this Saturday. Did I mention the weather is predicting a huge storm half rain and half snow! Please pray and ask for a clear take off for this girl who has been planning this trip for as long as I can remember.
Since I gave you "C" for crepe already how about one more delicious dish, a blueberry blintz? Now please visit Jenny and pray for nice weather.

7 comments:

shortybear said...

nice post

Jim said...

Hi Anne ~~ Those strawberry crepes look soooo good!! On I-70 we always stop at Lawerence, Kansas for Runza's even when we aren't very hungry. There aren't ant Runza's here in Texas. Nebraska has a lot. Back in my college days I would go to the original Runza Hut out by Antelope park, situated in a little old house converted.
Our Grand will be One in May. He likes to play with KP, age six.
..

Sandee said...

Awww on the cuties pies, but pass me one of each of those desserts. Now that's what I call yummy.

Have a fabulous day and weekend my friend. ♥♥♥

Betty said...

Good luck with your bonkers list! Sounds like a busy time.

I would have enjoyed one of those crepes too.

Blondie's Journal said...

Such cute kiddies! I know they must melt your heart! The crepes look fabulous...I have to give this a try!

Jane

Edna B said...

I love your Bonkers image. Really cute. Such a busy time you have coming up. Enjoy and have a wonderful time. Hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum. Those crepes look good!