Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

"D" is For Dogs Blue Monday Aw...Mondays

How about a few "dogs" to enjoy for my Alphabet share and also for Sandee and everyone who celebrates Aw...Mondays every week. These two are just about as cute as you can get.
A little humor for our men and women in "blue" for Blue Monday.
Please go here: Blue Monday and check out some of the Blues because Jeanne our former Blue Monday hostess had to give it up due to internet woes. Jeanne is one of the remarkable bloggers I met here. She has a caring heart and when our dear friend Sally passed away Jeanne took over Blue Monday.  I hate to see here go. Lots of folks are leaving blogging for various reasons and I just want to blog. I hope many of you will still stop by here. I sure appreciate each one of you and love your comments. I am slow getting around to all the blogs but am organizing them so I can get to you more quickly. There was a time I followed hundreds of blogs and so many just left without a word, many passed away and others had no desire for it. I feel it is a journal in a way for me. I look back and think , I wonder how I managed to get through that. With all of you. Thank you. May blessings cone to you today.

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, so precious.

Many have gone to Facebook and that's where you'll find them. I just can't give up my blog. Facebook is okay, but it's not my favorite place.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday my friend. ♥♥♥

Gillena Cox said...

Have a nice Monday

much love...

Maria's Space said...

Nice! Have a great Monday

Magical Mystical Teacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Like you, I've seen a lot of people move away from blogging, but I'm glad you're sticking with it. Thanks for sharing your blues today!

Mevely317 said...

Funny, your mention of your blog being like a journal. Years ago I wrote the author, J.A. Jance, letting her know how much I enjoyed reading her books AND her blog ... akin to reading her life story. As she's known to respond personally to all her e-mail, I had a nice note in short order saying, "Yes, (mine) could well be considered my autobiography."

That's really something about you following 100's of blogs .... and still managing a household! I struggle at times to keep up w/ my baker's dozen. If I ever get to retire, I'd love to widen my circle.

LV said...

I hate seeing bloggers drop out, but it is time consuming. I love it when someone visits and leaves me a comment. I enjoy them most of all. Do not get as many as others, but I understand. Just appreciate those that take the time. You have always done an excellent job in your writing and sharing. So glad I can see a real face when I visit you.

Kathe W. said...

Have a very lovely Valentines Day!!!!