Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"F" is for F A M I L Y and F R I E N D S

I am trying to keep posting these alphabet words and make a post with them. Today I share the letter "F". I will write about "Family" although if you know me very well you know I am a "PHAMILY" girl. It stems from my days with Princess House and the PH stands for simply princess and house. Anyway you look at "family" they are such an important part of our heritage and needed simply to keep society intact.

I have always treasured this Lois Wyse quote.

Three of my grandchildren with their father. Left to right, Colton, Andrew and Christal with their dad Roger. Colton is the father of Harrison James (1), Andrew is the father of Jayden and Michael. Christal has three children, Jaslin (13), Alexis (11) and Devin (9). so that much make me the "Great: Grandmother!. Hmmm.....
This is the little grand girl Addy (9) with her mom Brittany and our son Jeremy. These kids were at Disneyland last month and they took this photo with Donald so they could share it with me. She shares a love of Barbie with me.
Harrison with his daddy Colton. When he sees his daddy he starts to chant "Da Da Da"! He turned one on February 10th.

Jayden (5) and Michael (1 1/2) with their Grandpa Roger. Jayden is the talked, Mr. Chatty and his little brother is the quiet one. He is also so calm and he has come a long way from his days as a tiny baby who only wanted the attentions of his mom and dad.

Here goes  dad Alex, Devin, Jaslin and Alexis. Gosh I love my family/phamily. Tomorrow I will continue with friends. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I didn't know you worked for Princess House- I had no idea what the PH stood for. lol I had a set of their (expensive) cookware that I gave to my daughter years ago and she is still using it.
I love how much you love your PHamily and PHriends. Hope you have a blessed Thursday. xo Diana

Edna B said...

Such wonderful photos of your lovely family. It's nice being a great grandma, isn't it? We are so very blessed.

You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

I know you love your family very much. It shows.

You and I are both great Grandmothers. I love it very much.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

Thank you for sharing the PH 'back-story'!

Cool pictures, but my fav is Colton and Harrison. :)
I can't wait to be a 'great' g'ma!

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! Aw! You have a nice family!