Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Aw......Mondays/K is for.../Blue Monday/Love is.../



Aw...Mondays please stop by and tell Sandee hi! She is one of the most incredibly kind and sweet ladies and a terrific hostess. I have participated in so many meme's but Sandee is a real genuine lady and never ignores her participates. She is followed by so many kind folks that you need to stop by and join everyone. This quote is my favorite and that kitty reminds me of my own Mr. Kitty.
Snoopy is a smart pup. He knows how to enjoy life.
"Keep" is a great word to use for my Alphabet Day K word. Kindness is another one and Kisses along with Hugs for all those you truly love.

Always give kindness.

Tomorrow I will travel to see my sister Mary. She lives about 120 miles away from me. We will go to lunch and visit. Noelle and Roger are taking my honey and me! We are having cold weather with brutal winds and dry ground cover in the city and fire dangers are high.  I am praying we make our trip safely. We always have lunch at the Mill Shop. They serve awesome Mexican food and it has a name that is associated with its surroundings, near the C F and I Steel Corp. They are closed on the weekends so we have to carefully plan a trip to eat their  yummy food.
These are all my blues today. When someone wants to discuss politics with me I simply say, I trust God and His Word is true.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, on both the kitties and the nice words about me. You just made my day. Thank you.

I linked you to Awww Mondays already.

Thanks for participating. I always enjoy your posts.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday. ♥♥♥

Pom Pom said...

Prayers for a safe trip and LOTS of sister fun. YUM! Mexican food!

Kathe W. said...

Your blog is always filled with thoughtfulness and kindness. Have a lovely day today and every day!

Debbie Harris said...

That kitty cartoon "keep walking this doesn't concern you" sure did give me a chuckle. :-)
Safe travels and enjoy your visit and that yummy sounding Mexican lunch.

Debbie Harris said...

That kitty cartoon "keep walking this doesn't concern you" sure did give me a chuckle. :-)
Safe travels and enjoy your visit and that yummy sounding Mexican lunch.

Mevely317 said...

Goodness, Anne ... where on earth do you find these great images? I've got to share the two kitties with my BFF in Florida.
Even tho' I've never owned a cat (rather, been owned by a cat) I love that saying about the pleasure of caressing a lion.

Love your attitude, g'friend!