Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

"U" is for Underwear

These two think they work for the A.T.F. Someone will be in trouble when the mess has to be cleaned.  Tell Sandee you enjoy Aw...Mondays. You know they make you smile.

U is for underwear. I found this on google images. A comfy head dress. Hee Hee Hee! I thought of this because Suzanne is crazy with planning her daughter's wedding and she said today she put on two pairs of underwear and it took her a few minutes to figure out why it did not feel right. LOL! Busy plans will do that to you. The day before my wedding, what can I say, I loved my job, I made coffee but without the pot. They sent me home quickly saying come back after the honeymoon. Hee Hee Hee! I worked with the best people back then.


 Thinking about a wedding that Rebekah and Zach want in September. 2018. So I was thinking about making these tasty little cream cheese mints. You can make them in any color combination.  They are just one of those happy things. Stop by Blue Monday and visit some blues today.
Have a blue-ti-ful week.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww on both cute photographs. Adorable.

As for the two pair of underwear? I've not done that one yet. I hope I don't either.

Have a fabulous day my friend. ♥♥♥

Edna B said...

I spent almost half an hour looking for the cellphone that I was holding in my left hand. I guess we all have days like that. I just love your kitty poster!! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

messymimi said...

That underwear picture brings back memories!