Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

PINK SATURDAY

When I don't have to drive in downtown Denver, I love to snap photos. This is from my iphone so it is not really terrific. But SNARFS Sandwich Shop is HOT PINK! Not all of their shops are this neon but it is a healthy place to grab a bite to eat. I hope you stop by Pink Saturday and share some pink!
October is a month to remind us to do the self check breast exams. Having lost my favorite Aunt Ang to this dreadful disease in August 2000, I would love to see this disease wiped out.
 She was the coolest person and I miss her terribly. While I read all the classics like my Uncle Louie, her husband, she loved to read the Harlequin romance novels.

  They were so beautiful and so young. Always looking sharp and polished. Missing her always.


6 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great Pinks today!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

LV said...

I have a hard time finding things of interest in pink. You did good on this find. Glad Beverly changed it to anything goes. Much easier. Take care.

Sandee said...

I had my exam last month. I go every single year.

Your aunt and uncle were indeed a handsome couple.

Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥♥♥

Mevely317 said...

Thanks for the timely reminder, Anne!
I know Mr. God doesn't need any help, but man oh man, do I pray for a cure.

PS ..... and lean not on your own understanding. I love that verse.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

That sandwich shop is cool! So sorry you lost such a sweet sounding person in your life. Seventeen years later, I have a friend who has survived the disease and living life to the full. Hopefully someday the medical world will wipe it out.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Thanks for joining in the Blue Monday fun!