Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

MONDAYS

Snoopy and I will get along beautifully today. Going to bed too late, snow coming around way too early for me and other life chaos. Stop by Sandee's and say Aw....Mondays.
Blue Monday means blue skies. Who knows what our skies will look like tomorrow? We just pray. we will wake up and see the snow going away. This was a pinterest fine.
I miss my sister. She was so very beautiful. Those long legs and that smile! She was an incredibly kind human being. My goodness, the world is lacking in kindness today. I can never recall a time when my sister Pat was mean, hateful or rude. She had a beautiful heart. When I was young, my grandmother would always say, "God takes the good ones".  She always said the rest were left to learn lessons. My sister was struck down by cancer in the prime of her life. I guess my grandmother really was telling me a truthful thing- only the good die young. Makes me sad not to pick up the phone and talk to my big sister, but I would not wish her back into this world filled with so much uncertainty and so much unkindness. She deserves nothing but goodness as she lived a very exemplary life. Heaven is so much better because she is there.
Snoopy and Scripture, they both give me so much  that I need. Snoopy can always bring a smile, he was just such a silly cartoon dog but smart and funny and always able to bring smiles. This is a good scripture to remember especially when times are tough.
Love is....makes me smile even with snow in the forecast! I love my electric blanket in the winter but my hubby is a great warming device. While I am freezing sometimes, he is perfectly warm and easy to stay close to.
Maxine I sure feel like this lately. Too much negativity in the world particularly at social media. What makes me sad is the fact that I enjoy talking privately loved one far away yet I cannot stand all the negative talk. I've said it before:

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Snoopy is one of my favorites too. Always an Aww with Snoopy involved.

I'm sorry about your sister. She was indeed beautiful.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday, honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

carol l mckenna said...

Uplifting post with great reminders to be happy now ~ lots of fond memories we have ~

A ShutterBug Explores aka (A Creative Harbor)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such a positive post!

NanaDiana said...

It is nice to read about your sweet sister. God took her home too young.

Love Snoopy-always have and he was my oldest son's favorite growing up.

I can't believe you have snow coming already. I am SO NOT READY for snow anytime soon.

Have a beautiful week, my sweet friend. xo Diana

Mevely317 said...

Annie just said what I was thinking! I used to love watching the evening news, but now I'm ready to pitch it in the pool. You lift me up!

messymimi said...

Snoopy is fabulous, your sister was beautiful, and i try to stay away from the negativity as much as possible. That means we got rid of the TV.

BeadedTail said...

We enjoyed such a positive post! Your sister sounds like she was beautiful inside and out.