Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Aw....Mondays and More

Dogs Playing Poker, this was everywhere at one time. I know that because my late friend Kathy O'Gane had this hanging on a wall in their home. The one pooch is even smoking which is politically incorrect today. I was thinking of my friend and the fun we use to share. I even have a charm bracelet, sterling silver, with charms she picked up for me during her travels with the U.S. Navy. Friends like Kathy are once in a lifetime. The handful of dear hearts still in my life, I have known for what seems like forever. I wanted to share the dogs with Sandee and the folks at Aw....Mondays.
A share for Blue Monday I have heard that most white cats with blue eyes may also be deaf. So pretty and such a sad fact.
My sister Mary has two different colored eyes. It is a unique trait and I love it!
Love is...seems to know me! I love when my hubby has time to massage away my stressful days.
Maxine, you and I have very different reasons for watching "the stars"! I have always loved astronomy. I guess Maxine wants celebrity neighbors. Not me! Very happy being who I am.
The Scripture and yellow daisies made me smile here.
Keeping Annie at McGruffys Reader in my prayers. I like sharing something positive. We often do not see clearly in difficult situations. But once the dust settles, you most often find a beautiful destination. Never give up. Keep believing and trusting. It is all going to turn out alright in the end.
 This is Runyon Field, in my hometown. It is a popular ball park. As kids, visiting our grandmother who lived a few minutes from the ballpark, we would walk behind the outfield wall and collect baseballs. Those were fun times and good memories.


7 comments:

Sandee said...

I love that picture. I've seen one before in someones home, but it was a long time ago.

Awww on the kitties too.

I love Maxine. I just get her.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Edna B said...

I remember that doggie picture from long ago. Loved it then, love it now. The kitty cats are beautiful. I love all animals. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

LV said...

You always find something inspiring in all you share. You should link into blue Monday.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Anne, I had a white cat that had one blue eye and one green eye. He was a very unique cat and I really miss him. Having a massage is sooo wonderfully relaxing! I always ask my hubby to rub my feet--feels so good!

Theresa said...

I remember those dogs playing poker:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Pom Pom said...

LOL! Maxine! She's so hilarious.
I have two massage gift certificates. I need to use them!

Lux G. said...

OMG, yes. Those dogs are part of my childhood! Lol