Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Love is.../Blue Monday

Aw......this Love is...is perfect for my entire phamily! Although Jeremy did go to the Bronco/Cardinal game today and got sunburned! We usually all hang out together and watch football.

My hubby with his favorite Kentucky Wildcat t shirt, in blue letters of course! The booth design is blue and white and his navy hat is navy blue, a gift from a friend who returned from the USN last year. Dan served on the USS Enterprise. See the blue tiles on the table?
We had a quick dinner at EL Mirador, a Mexican restaurant near our home. They have some fun wall hangings and one of them is the Denver Bronco flag. Love the navy blue with the orange and white. Plus they won their game at home today, so that was good news.

I love the different tiles inlaid on the tables at El Mirador. This floral one is blue and white.
More table tiles and one all pretty in blue. Please visit Sally soon and share your favorite blue too.

Nick comes home for a short visit during their Fall Break. Pray for safe travels. We are excited to see him.


Even my bible verse is bordered with blue today!



6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Anne,

So much blue. You certainly found a bunch of blues!

Congrats on your team's win.

I love Mexican food and would happily join you if I could.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!

Theresa said...

I wanted to watch the Bronco game yesterday but it wasn't shown in my area! I followed it on-line! I also am happy that me and the Hubby watch the games together! Sending hugs your way!

LV said...

You are special. The simple things of life seem to be more important to you and you enjoy them. Glad I had the pleasure of meeting you and some of your family. Stay warm as I know winter is there.

Intense Guy said...

I love the content smile your hubby has!

Jeanne said...

Hello Anne, We are football fans too but mostly college. Kentucky almost beat us this year. Their college team is doing well. Love the pic of your hubby. Love salsa and chips.

How nice that Nick is coming home for a visit. Three of our grands are away in college and we miss them. We will see one of them for Thanksgiving. I will be having Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait.

Happy Blue Monday.
Love, Jeanne



GranthamLynn said...

Great post I love Mexican resturants! They usually have a lot of Blue! Have a good week.
Sherry