Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

THANKSGIVING AND FRIENDS AND PHAMILY

I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  I ate smaller portions but when I was shopping I purchased a wedge of Brie cheese. My hubby and youngest daughter Hannah loves it and so do I! The cashier said there was no price on it and since it was for Thanksgiving, it's free and Happy Thanksgiving! I was tickled! But she is my favorite cashier!  Brie cheese is a real weakness for me. We also had a beautiful selection of pies and lots of tasty side dishes to compliment our turkey.
Oh my gosh, this Princess Sassy Pants had me chuckling! I love this sweet sentiment.
These two fruitcakes will be married on Dec 2. I called them that affectionately because Rebekah is very into all the Irish traditions for weddings. One of them is the bride and groom eat a fruitcake together. So being a good mother, I bought them one from Collin Street Bakery.
It is being soaked in Irish whiskey for the wedding event. Jameson to be exact. Boy this mom love her girl.
Cousins, Jayden (6), Michael (2 1/2) and Harrison (21 months). These fellows make the holidays jolly.
Police humor makes me smile. Our youngest Nick has a BFF Jazin and he is a local police officer. Oh the stories you can already share! People are silly. This pooch is quite handsome too so he might enjoy visiting Aw...Mondays with Sandee and the gang.
You know you are saying Aw........Mondays!
Police Dog filing his report.

Ha Ha Ha! This police dog is not a fan of the feline ! He's pretty serious about his work.
Hope this police dog humor made you smile today.


My phamily has grown from 7 of us to currently 24 1/2. We have to count the new baby boy who will join us in March 2017. We need our own private hall to hold our holiday dinners. My folks would be so proud. They really loved their siblings and all the extended phamily we had. I hope you stop by Blue Monday and say hello.
Aw....Love is...can always make me smile.
I'm not a big shopper these days. Too much rudeness, crazy drivers and all the rest. I like to shop from home. SO I agree with Maxine here. SHe makes me smile every day.
Thinking about people who need encouragement today.
Always lots of prayer requests. A high school friends son-in-law lost his sister in a motorcycle accident. Don and Vickie, struggle with health issues. Always needing extra prayer. Pray for those homeless without anywhere to go. Pray for those struck with mental illness and unable to help themselves. Prayers for many needing full time employment, pray for young parents, as my friend Maureen says, the older generation, we can never stop telling our grands about Jesus. Pray for young married couple that they keep Christ at the center of their marriages. I have prayed for my little friends Kaydence and Mayah since before their birth. I never forget them in my nightly prayers. So many hurting hearts. Thinking of a small kindness you can do for someone hurting.  Appreciate all good thoughts you have and the prayers lifted up.
Pinterest makes me smile. Love this tea time which can be anytime at all. Look at those sweet macroons. Remember to follow me and leave comments so you can be in the second part of my giveaway, this one will be a Christmas Tea Tyme Giveaway. Come join the fun. Thank you for visiitng me and letting me share a smile, a prayer or a simple story today.



9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good morning, sweet friend! It was so good to catch up with you {{smiles}} Thinking of you and wishing you a glorious day! Love and hugs!

Sandee said...

We had a very nice Thanksgiving too. I'm glad you did as well.

You've got a lot of awww here today. I'm glad Princess Sassy Pants will be married on December 2. They make a nice looking couple.

Loved all the critters and some were very funny.

Love Maxine and I can relate to not liking the shopping part.

Have a blessed Awww Monday, Honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I needed the reprieve from seriousness. Thanks!

messymimi said...

My heart aches for the family that lost someone to a motorcycle accident. Those machines are so fun and so dangerous!

Maxine is great for a laugh, and the rest of your post is certainly upbeat and hopeful and very smile-worthy.

Mevely317 said...

Yay, Anne. You may have just solved my gift-giving dilemma for my AGM ... who happens to LOVE Jameson whiskey.

Love each and every one of these quote boxes and funnies ...but my favorite is that one about the quilt. I keep hoping and praying I'll find someone who'll agree to make me a custom quilt from my treasured articles of clothing, etc.

So many hurting hearts, yes. Thank you for sharing their stories. God knows the details.

Theresa said...

Cheese is good, free cheese is even better:) Love that LOVE IS! True too! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Edna B said...

I love the photos. Congratulations on the kids' upcoming wedding. It's certainly going to be a joyous day for all. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm with Maxine. I'd rather do my shopping from home now too. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Donnie said...

Been quite awhile since I've read blogs regularly but am glad I found yours again. Thanks for the work you do to put up such a beautiful blog.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing the happy couple! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! I wrote you an email my friend. Hugs!