Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 AND SOME LAUGHTER

The clock is ticking down. Sounds of fireworks everywhere! Watching old reruns on TV. No exciting plans for us. Rest and relaxation. The temperatures are bitter cold again so we hunkered down inside. wishing you and yours a beautiful and blessing filled 2018. May adventures be plentiful and may your heart be light and cheerful.
A belly laugh for you from me and this cute google image find.
This is just a gentle reminder, be yourself. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I see the word of God as my armor:
My posts are  not fancy and filled with fabulous photos most days  but I like to post about how I am feeling, what makes me happy, or sad. I miss my dear sweet friend Jenny Matlock who use to host Alphabe Thursday for several years. She became really ill and doctors were baffled as to why she was so ill and could not seem to pinpoint what was going on. Jenny was a favorite blogger of mine. She was kind and smart and talented and very funny too. My hubby and I had the pleasure of meeting her in 2012 when Nick was a high school senior running in the Nike SouthWest XC in Arizona. Jenny and her husband Steve took time out of their already busy schedules to meet us just to visit for a while and it meant so very much to me. She got really ill after that and in May of 2016 gave up hosting her fun memes at her blog jennymatlock.blogspot.com/ I still send her cards and letters and I pray a lot for her and Steve. I am thinking of her today and decided I will go through the alphabet myself and start here with the letter "A".
I am anticipating a wonderful 2018 New Year. I pray for many fun adventures, amazing friends I blog with along the way and hope to post some awesome photos of friends and phamily along the way.l This pinterest find for Anticipation really fit the bill. This is for you Jenny, in case you stopped by for a quick peek.
Sandee is one of those beautiful friends I have met here. She hosts fun memes too: Like Aw....Mondays. These silly pups were being rewarded with a treat but one of them was to greedy so he pulled a naughty prank on the other one. Visit for some smiles and laughter and always, a good time.

Something new to learn each and everyday. This Magical Mystical Teacher.typepad.com/ hosts Blue Monday and what fun that is. Originally started by Sally in Florida and hosted later by Jeanne this fun meme just needs you to share your favorite blues. I don't remember all the choices on the color wheel but here is what I found for blue at google images.
Some of my phamily standing in the snow on CHRISTmas Eve 2017. It is the Eveland, Wiley, Gonzalez crew. How did my little phamily of 7 turn into  such a delight? The other 9 1/2 of us were at church and other phamily gatherings.
We had some pizza to celebrate the New Year's Eve. We lead such exciting lives. Grateful we are here and healthy and safe and warm. Thank you Love is...you have made my day since the 1970's.

Here is a share for Annie at McGuffy's Reader 
 I am very certain Anne Frank was 100 percent correct stating this. Even today, when our world seems more out of control.

Maxine you never cease to make me laugh out loud.



7 comments:

Sandee said...

What a most delightful post. Love the graphics. Love those pups.

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Edna B said...

Pogo and I wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year. I love that Maxine. What a hoot! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

That photo of the dogs is hysterical! (Does my soul good to laugh after the beating my team took in this afternoon's Peach Bowl.)

I pray Jenny sees what you've written ... I don't know her, but I'll bet she's so pleased to see you carrying on.

Happy New Year, dear Anne!

Kathe W. said...

Lovely post- have a wonderful 2018!

Darla M Sands said...

So glad to have found this through Annie's sparks! Best wishes to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a part of Sparks. Hugs.
I am so very sorry to be so late. I had an "unplanned blogging break"
Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

Intense Guy said...

Happy belated New Year!!