Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Birthday Wishes and More

My child isn't a child anymore but I love her so much! The firstborn, we are celebrating a double birthday with her and her hubby. Happy birthday Noelle and Roger. Have an awesome weekend filled with wonderful joys.
My son-in-law Roger has a big hog. Unfortunately this year has not been kind to him. He had surgery on both shoulders and he is still recuperating. Say some prayers for him please.
I have a December birthday too and this was my cake. I love the Incredibles. Teri at my local Safeway bakery does a terrific job. Noelle and Roger do not have any cakes to share. They have a fun filled weekend planned.
Good words to ponder.
Even though sparks has taken a much needed break. here is a perfect share today. EVen the Grinch was kind.
A CHRISTmas wish from Love is....today.
 Sandee has the link to Brian's Thankful Thursday blog hop.  Thankful Thursday

5 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Noelle,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Roger,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Anne,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday to Noelle and Roger from all of us! A double birthday is a great reason to celebrate! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

LV said...

So good seeing you posting again and that you are well. May you and family have a very good and blessed holiday season.

Edna B said...

Happy Birthday to Noelle and Roger, and to you my friend. I hope your special day was super pleasant. You have a wonderful day today, hugs, Edna B.

Buttercup said...

Hope you had a joyous Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year!