Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday Show and Tail , Some Humor and Fun



A giraffe at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. This is an old photo from a long time ago.

These were the days when you could purchase food to feed the animals. Miss those days and miss Angela who blogged with Tuesday Show and Tail too.
This Bespectacled Bovine is art by Victoria Borges.
This cat has such a grumpy face!
Dogs and cats, some get along some do not! This one has a Mathematical plan to rid himself of that cat!
Shirley McNeff, myself, Doris Hopelian and Shirley Taylor. We attended the Princess House convention in August of 1999. We stayed in plush new suites at the Venetian Hotel. It had opened to the public in April 1999. These ladies were lots of fun and we enjoyed a second convention in 2000 in New Orleans all together.

The hotel lobby was so lovely. I bought this evening dress at The Denver department store. When I worked in the University Hospital we would receive certificates for going above and beyond our job . I earned enough of those to purchase this very pricey dress which is hand beaded. I wore this same dress to our daughter Rebekah's wedding to Zach in December 2017.
Here is the same dress December 2, 2017. It is a classic and a real keeper.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I love the funnies and I love your dress. Sometimes you can find a dress that is indeed timeless.

I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Oh Anne -- you look so glamorous in that gown. I truly grieve that there are few opportunities to dress in formal wear anymore. Perhaps some cruise ships still encourage dress-up nights' I'm not sure. Wouldn't it be fun to do a blogger's cruise?

Debbie Harris said...

Lol! I love the dog one "I did the math,can't afford a cat" too funny.
That would be my dear Beagle, Donatella, it's all about her. ;)
You look as lovely in that gorgeous dress now as you did then.
Princess House ~ one of my favourites!