Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Happy Tuesday and More

My oldest Noelle and I had a fun snapchat photo! This is my birthday now and than. This grammie has a few more gray hairs but I sure am living a good life.
I don't mind my birthday coming around every 365 days. As long as the Lord is willing to keep me here, I am grateful to be loved and enjoy my beautiful P H A M I L Y !
Several years ago I ran into an old friend Margie. She has the prettiest jet black hair and silver wings on each side. She told me young gals she worked with asked her why she left her gray hairs unattended. She said she tells them, it's wisdom baby, wisdom. I earned every single one of these and wear them proudly. I feel just like Margie.
We met Franklin when Hannah and Jake visited for a few days at Thanksgiving. Harrison says "cheeeeeeeese" at my partially decorated CHRISTmas tree. Nick and everyone else loved Franklin, he is a gentle canine. So he is here in honor of the memories I share with Tuesday Show and Tail. Franklin is a rescue and Jake kept him because he said other people thought he was ugly. Well let me tell you, Franklin is anything but ugly. He is the sweetest little fellow. I am happy he is part of our phamily now. His brother Leo approved of him too.

Jake and Hannah cut their own CHRISTmas tree today for their home. She said it was an awesome experience.
They worked hard getting it beautiful inside their house. Thanks to sister Rebekah and brother-in-law Zach for the "first" CHRISTmas ornaments too. Dad bought them some lights since we could not get much out of our shed due to the mini blizzard we had last week. Once I get into that shed Hannah and Jake are welcome to the dozens of stars or angel tree toppers. You know we have a huge collection, some still in their original packages.
CHRISTmas humor.
This Elf on a Shelf, grateful he wasn't around when my kids were small. I think he is totally perverted and creepy. You will never find him at my house unless he visits the cat litter pans.

I will stick with reading the Book of Luke from Dec 1 to Dec 24. On Dec 25 you will know the life of Christ as we prepare to meet Him on CHRISTmas Day. It is interesting to me that the Book of Luke contains 25 chapters. It is also one of the gospels relating to the life of Jesus. I hope you joined Happy Tuesday. Say hi to Sandee and everyone who stops by. Enjoy your week.


8 comments:

Sandee said...

I've got lots of wisdom too. I've not colored my hair for years. I've not worn makeup in years. It's liberating.

I enjoy your posts and your family.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, my friend. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

The Dad would like to have lots of gray hair...or any color hair, or any hair! There are no ugly doggies! Happy Tuesday from all of us.

Dogmom Diva said...

Happy birthday!!! I was there dancing with you in that before picture! Good, old times and lots of memories my friend!❤

Terra said...

I love that little dog and think he is a cutie pie.

Stacy said...

I'm working on going gray. I just had my hair colored darker on the color that was already there, toner applied to my natural gray roots, and some silver highlights added...all to make the gray roots a little less drastic as they grow in. The goal is to be natural sometime next year.

What a sweet pup!

And a beautiful tree!

Reading Luke here, too, and enjoying it.

Mevely317 said...

Oh man.... I love everything about this post. Methinks if you ever get bored, you could be a Life Coach/Motivational speaker. (Really.)
Franklin is a mighty lucky little fellow. Give him a big hug for me?

Edna B said...

Did I miss a birthday? If I did, Happy Belated Birthday. I have lots of gray hair and I don't try to hid it. I actually like it. As for Franklin, he is beautiful. There are no ugly dogs and cats. All animals are beautiful in my eyes. That tree is beautiful. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

pilch92 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!