Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Feline Friday and More

 

Thanks Stevie! This was so cute I thought it would be a perfect share for Feline Friday but somehow I did not publish my post. So I am leaving it here and sharing it along with Aw....Mondays.


Hannah snapped this photo of Uncle Jake with Harrison. They visited a national park yesterday in Pennsylvania. What fun they had. Beautiful scenery all around them. 


 I was a decent pool player when I was younger. It would be fun to have a pool table, especially with the cooler weather setting in. Love is...is very much "right on cue".




The trees are God’s great alphabet:
With them He writes in shining green
Across the world His thoughts serene.
~Leonora Speyer


A thought today for Annie


Pleasant dreams and may the new week be filled with glorious memories and beautiful kindnesses each step of your way.

9 comments:

Edna B said...

That's a pretty picture looking up into the tree tops. My eldest daughter used to play in pool championship games. Many moons ago. I like it too, although I was never very good at it. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Great post for Feline Friday and Awww Monday. Love the kitties and the Spark. The stroll in the park is a great shot too.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday and Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Kathe W. said...

wonderful fall photos!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh that kitty face! That sure looks like a lovely place for a walk!

Rita said...

Looks like a wonderful walk!
Have a great week. :)

Mike Golch said...

right now I'm not that good of company to be social,and it's only going down hill from here.I'm mainly posting about it on facebook.

Mevely317 said...

LOL-ing on that kitty meme. That's sure a precious image of Jake and Harrison ... frame worthy!

pilch92 said...

Cute kitty. And nice shot of Harrison and his Uncle. XO

messymimi said...

Awww, going to a national park is such fun. Cats, if they got lonely, wouldn't want to do anything about it that involved much effort on their part.