Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wordless Wednesday

 I have posted my Wordless Wednesday at my other blog. I can not seem to link at My Tata's Cottage and when I was busy with other things, it dawned on me, D U H ! I do not believe I linked up. So I hope you don't mind seeing two different Wordless Wednesday posts. Here and there. 


Please visit Wordless Wednesday. Thins is gentle reminder that Veteran's Day is one week away. My Encouragement group is always happy to send cards for various reasons and Veteran's Day is no exception. If you know anyone or you are a Veteran or an active military please send me names and addresses so we may send cards. My email is 53strait@gmail.com. Thank you. 


The very first 2020 postcard arrived today from Martha. If you wish to participate you can send me a postcard and I will return the favor (send me your mailing info) or you can just send me the postcard. Either way you will be entered into the giveaway. Thank you Martha, your card brightened my day and made me smile.

 

Edna has a really cool birthday today! She is 81! If you follow her and know her, she is one amazing lady. This little card looks similar to her sweet boy Pogo. He is a rescue and she is grateful to have him with her. Edna is a busy lady with lots of great projects. She has a marvelous phamily and she is just a sweetheart. I 'm honored to know her and wish her a Happy Birthday!



My nephew Gary turned 62 on November 2nd. He was my arch nemesis when I was 5! I love him dearly and he is a wonderful person. He raises AKC winning champions. It is a great joy for him. So happy birthday and wishing him many more.

My older brother Bill , in the sweater has a birthday tomorrow. He is the same age as Edna. I wish him a wonderful birthday and many more years to be here with us.  My big sister Pat went to be with the Lord in 2001 and my brother Ed was born in 1946. My sister Mary and I came after these three.


I am very happy to still have some siblings in my life. 
This is for anyone over the age of 30. It goes on the downhill slalom quickly. 

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have lots of birthdays to celebrate and be thankful for! Siblings are such a blessing.

Brian's Home Blog said...

The Dad says hill? He doesn't remember any hill! Happy Birthday everyone!!!

Sandee said...

I've linked both this blog and your other blog to Wordless Wednesday.

We have so many things to be thankful for. Family, friends, our veterans and the fact that we wake up each morning for another day of adventures.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

Thank you so much for that adorable birthday greeting. Happy Birthday to Bill and Gary too. November is such an awesome month! I'm so glad you still have siblings in your life. And, I love that flag photo! I love my flag. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

messymimi said...

Many happy returns of the day to all!

Mevely317 said...

Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!
Well, I wasn't able to score an Alabama postcard anywhere -- but went digging in my parent's archives (aka hope chest) and found something from 1957 I hope you'll like.

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday to all those celebrating this month. How kind of you to send cards to vets. I have great respect for anyone that has served. XO