Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up

 

Someone set up housekeeping and a nursery on Hannah and Jake's backporch. Aren't those eggs so beautiful? I figured they would be perfect for Happy Tuesday Are you a fan of birds? I have always been amazed at their ability to create such lovely nests for their young.


I have never seen Maxine flip out like this! She is one tough chick.


On Friday Nick wanted a couple donuts. I was not about to sit in the driver thru with ten cars ahead of me for two donuts! So I bought his favorites and hs dad's too. Unfortunaterly, for me, I ended up eating two of the filled donuts. I usually do not eat them but they were fresh. 


Oh Loretta, I get her humor. I have seen people in grocery stores with pets that are no more a support pet then I am! So many truly needy folks are on waiting lists to get an Emotional Therapy dog.   Whoever decided it is ok to consider your pet as a support animal was out of their mind. I saw a man in the store with a very angry and agressive dog and when the clerk asked for his certificate for the dog he laughed at her. I was really fearful because the dog was huge and very angry. I suppose when someone gets hurt and stores are sued they might change their mind about some of these things. I prefer Loretta's emotional support chicken with a biscuit. That sounds really yummy.

Have a great week and get your rest! Take care.

9 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

The emotional support thing is a bit out of control and someone really needs to get some firm rules on that! Maxine sure does look stressed out!

Sandee said...

We love birds too and feed many of them year around. So precious.

I can't do donuts anymore. After I eat one (and it's been years) I feel like I had a whole can of Crisco. I call donuts gutballs. I so loved them back in the day, but they don't like me anymore.

Yes the servicce dogs are out of control. If it's a real service dog then you won't hear a peeps. It's just an excuse to bring your untrained dog into any place you want. Shame on them. I'll take the chicken with a biscuit too.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, honey. ♥

Edna B said...

Those donuts look DELICIOUS! Now I'm wanting one too. Enjoy your day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I run my fingers through my hair sometimes and catch a glimpse of myself and then I have crazy hair AND wild eyes! hahaha! Hugs!

Mevely317 said...

Tom's the bird-lover in our family. Well, I like the Cardinals, but grow bored with them after a while. (Squirrels are so much more entertaining, LOL)
That's such a cool picture of the nest. It looks just like the cover of Ann Voskamp's "1,000 Gifts"!

I'm loving the emotional support meme. Good thing I never had to work the Front Desk while at the Legacy. People were all the time trying to get past the 'no animals' policy.

PS - That Maxine was SO me yesterday. I may have to borrow it for a future rant. LOL.

Kathe W. said...

Beautiful Robin's eggs- and oh boy look at those trouble making donuts! Cannot remember when I last had one! Have a great day!

pilch92 said...

I think they are too loose with the term emotional support animal. They should have to go through some type of training and prove the animal is not aggressive. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those bird eggs sure are pretty. Oh my, there's a terrific donut shop not far from here and the Dad is super hungry now!

messymimi said...

Birds are fun to watch, and your posts are fun to read.