Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 Thankful Thursday

Sharing my thankful's today. The cold is suppose to go away so thankful for some sunshine and warmer days. 


The birthday boy had a glow in the dark birthday t shirt. We were babysitting them at their home one evening. Blake wanted something from his room so we all went upstairs . Brody was looking at all the shirts hanging in his brother's closet and he looked at me and said "Grandma, we have a lot of shirts! I had to chuckle.  He was so thankful to have so many shirts with his brother. They match too. 


Avery and I love our matching t shirts/We have lots of them. I just found  matching Super Mario t shirts for us, they were on a clearance so  $10 off their original price.  We have three different Tom & Jerry t shirts, Mickey and Snoopy, even a Valentine t shirts that matches up when we stand together. hahaha


Our favorite Kentucky Basketball Shirts.


We are thankful for all the fun t shirts we have.  Thankful for everything in our lives. 

Wordless Wednesday


I am not very wordless on most Wednesday's but at the birthday Friday this young fellow asked me to snap his photo with Duke who belongs to Brittany and Jeremy and their clan. I mixed up my Wordless Wednesday and Thankful Thursday posts. Thankful for the kindness over at Thankful Thursday who made a comment before I Updated it all. THANK YOU for your kind hearts.

Be kind, Be thankful, Be generous with your smiles. Have a blessed and beautiful evening and new day. God willing.



7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You really do have the nicest and sweetest family and that shirt is so cool! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

carol l mckenna said...

What a sweet and loving family ~ fun t-shirts ~ Love the glow in the dark one ~ Xo

Wishing you lots of love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores
(aka A Creative Harbor)

Edna B said...

Wonderful photos. I love your tee shirts. Enjoy your day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Your family is amazing. I'm so happy for you.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

It's fun to match.

The man who invented the pink flamingo lawn ornament, Don Featherstone, had a very talented wife, she made their clothes and they always matched. Even if he was out of town on business, she would pack for him and they'd call each other to make sure they always wore the matching outfits on the same days!

Kathe W. said...

You have sooo much to be thankful for- have a lovely day....every day!

By the way- my computer is telling me your web site is not secure- I saw that your URL did not have https:// before the rest of your link. I inserted it in front of your insecure url and then my computer system said it was secure. Just a heads up for you.

Janey and Co. said...

How fun to have all of those matching t-shirts. Thanks for the visit. Hope you will come again. Janey