Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Memories and Birthday and More

 Pink Saturday


A perfectly pink Pinterest find. Such a cool car. 


We are both vintage these days and finally Avery caught up with me. He is in the 6-8 club. It was a wonderful day.


We shared lots of memories and phamily time today. Everyone but Hannah and Jake celebrated at the Olive Garden with us. 


Rebekah took this shot and I caught this one:


 

We had a pie birthday party at home later in the day. All in all it was so good to be with those we love.


These 4 make a cute advertisement for our lunch place today. Can you guess where we were?


My dad and Avery shared the same birthday July 23. There is never a day that goes by that I don't miss my dad. He was my favorite baseball guy. He is in his heavenly home and that gives me great comfort. 


 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable , and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true. :Death has been swallowed up in victory."

Where O death is your victory?

Where O death is your sting?

1 Corinthians 15:53-55



5 comments:

Linda said...

Wishing your hubby belated Happy Birthday, smiles...I am comforted to know we will meet up with our son in Heaven...and as will you with your dad. smiles

The Feminine Energy said...

What a beautiful family gathering, Anne!! I'm so glad you had the chance to enjoy. Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby and also your dad-in-heaven. ~Andrea xoxo

pilch92 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Avery!! My hubby is also 68 :) XO

messymimi said...

Wishing your sweetheart many happy returns of the day!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday, looks like a great celebration. ALSO, Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Dad, I miss mine so much every day. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!