Pages

Friday, December 1, 2023

DECEMBER

 

Reminding me of the cold weather the Old Farmer's Almanac predicted for Colorado

The months are going by quickly. This year has been in a hurry to leave. When does time slow down? I think God created it all to zip past us. SO we need to stop, breathe and remember all the goodness we shared.

Hannah and Jake are expecting their baby boy this month too. I saved their event for this blog. So much joy in new babies. We pray for a healthy and happy one.

If you like comedy check out Lisa Gilbert. This girl married in her 40's and then had....triplets. Her comedy about her life is hilarious.  Triplets are something else. I know people with them and I admire their  stories of the good, the bad and the hilarious too.

Remember to read your bible starting with one chapter of Luke each day from Dec 1 to Dec 24 . You will read over the life of Jesus Christ. Then be prepared for His birth on the 25th. We do this each year.

"The people who walked in darkness,

have seen a great light;

those who dwelt in the land of  deep darkness,

on them has light shone." Isaiah 9:2


 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Nice to see you post and hurray for babies, smiles.

Sandee said...

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Anne,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

messymimi said...

I wish you many happy returns of your birthday!

Theresa said...

Congratulations on a new baby coming❤️. I haven’t been on my blog or yours in a while. Did I miss your birthday? Happy birthday 🎈 Sending hugs and prayers your way🤗