Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

HAPPY TUESDAY AND MAXINE CRACKS ME UP

 Happy Tuesday


My JOYFUL SERVING will continue all year long, God willing. Harrison, Brody and Shea were up to something. It was Easter Brunch Day. Those little sweethearts/ A second grader, a soon to be first grader and a pre schooler in 2024. Oh My! I am crying happy tears. That numbers guy, B2 a/k/a/ Blake was no where to be found. Probably crunching numbers with his headphones on to block all the noisiness out. Brody trying to play Rebekah;s guitar. It was as tall as he was a ew years ago. Nowi is such a grown up version of himself. Oh my heart....Then my oldest girl Noelle. It has been a long hard journey for her since losing her other half Roger in 2022. Sometime a girl needs her momma or perhaps the momma needs her girl.


As I sort through so many photos! Tarrah , I know you won't believe me, she is momma to five little kids. Well...technically I suppose it is not true any longer. Jayden who is 12 passed me up a long while ago, he is so tall! Michael is also sprouting up like a tall corn stalk! When did those two grow up?  Sweet Mollie peeking as she tries to catch a nap. She is "Nicky's girl". She waits for him to come & go from work. Follows him around like a little shadow. Shea with Mommy Jacey. Harrison, that boy will get you and capture your heart every time with that smile, that perfect hair and that twinkling wink in those baby blues. I am very H A P P Y and overjoyed!


My mom always said God was good to me. Giving me a good husband and healthy children. Life is not easy but it sure has lots of sweet perks!

Since Beverly stopped doing the Pink Saturday blog hop I have felt sad but I save all the pinks I can still find. How about Maxine and her "friends with benefits"???? That girl, yeah, that night driving is hard when you get older. 

A few prayer requests, pray for Bobby. He is a friend of Rebekah's going through a rough time. Prayer for Alisha and family during the loss of her dad. Prayers for Alex, also dealing with some hard stuff. Riley & Alaina too, sweet girls who need prayer., thank you 

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are so blessed with such a large and beautiful family! Do they all live close? I can't find Maxine here!? Maybe you forgot to put her in, or maybe it is my computer...

Sandee said...

Family is great. Little ones are great.

Prayers for all those in need.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. Love and hugs. ♥