Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

FELINE FRIDAY/ FRIENDLY FILL IN'S/ AW.......MONDAYS/ TUESDAY 4/ HAPPY TueSDAY/

 


 

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Soup and a Sandwich?


You are very welcome here at Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we ask you 4 questions each week in hopes of encouraging blogging and learning more about other bloggers through their answers.

Once again  if you have ideas for topics leave them in comments here or on my blog.  

Campbells has their beautiful factory  in Camden, New Jersey.  


1. What is your favorite sandwich? What kind of bread, roll.. toasted or not? Butter: salted or sweet?
Turkey, Avocado, Provolone cheese on Sourdough Bread, mayo and mustard with lettuce and tomato too.

2. Do you have a favorite soup? Do you make homemade soup often? What kind?  Tomato or Tomato Basil and Mushroom Soup

 What's your favorite store bought soup? I like homemade soup but will buy Campbell's tomato or tomato basil soup. 

3. What kind of cheese should be on a grilled cheese sandwich and should it be served with tomato soup or some other flavor ? American, Cheddar, Provolone, take your pick/

4. Is it a Hoagie, a Sub, a Zeppelin, a Grinder, or a Hero or maybe a Dagwood?   What's on it? Oil.. vinegar, onions, peppers, mayo? We make subs at our house, lots of roast beef, turkey and ham with cheddar cheese, American cheese, Mozzarella slices or Provolone or Pepper Jack  Cheese. We usually buy some sub rolls at the bakery. Mayo & mustard for me with pickles, sliced tomatoes and lettuce. We do oil on Italian subs.

Thanks for dropping by!

HAPPY TUESDAY

I am all over the place today! So is this blog post and my other blog 

 


HAPPY TUESDAY

My blog posts are wild & crazy today. Sort of like me and the weather here. At least the weather is trying to warm up.

Having just been on a plane trip, I can relate to Maxine!  She makes me happy and I do Sandee loves her too so this is for Sandee and everyone who loves Maxine.

Nick and Colton are heading to Chicago for a quick trip tomorrow. I think they just went out to lunch as Colton was picking up Harrison from school.  Nick was going to a late lunch with them today. But Nick had plans to visit his friend Isaac  from his college days and Colton decided to join him. They are staying for two nights and plan to eat all the Chicago favorites. I am praying for safe travels. But at least here, the weather is good.

Noelle returned from a quick trip to visit our new grandson in Western NY. He turns 3 months old today. Hannah and Jake are private so no photos but picture Brody & Blake and some of the silly faces you have seen on them. Yeah, they are all related !



Found at Pinterest from an etsy artist, love this sweet lamb wishing us an early Happy Easter.

FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

Friendly Fill In's Lorianne is hosting last Friday's Friendly Fill In answers. Ellen is taking a blogging break as her sweet feline girl Joanie has gone tot he Rainbow Bridge. My thoughts & prayers are with her. Those losses are so hard.  Ellen did input the first two questions and Lorianne the second two. 

1. I refuse to spend more than ______________for ______________.

2. I am not ashamed to admit____________________.

3. I've been obsessed with ______________lately.

4. When someone tells me _____________, I ________________.

My answers:

1. I refuse to spend more than $100 on groceries each week. It is getting very difficult not to go over.

2. I am not ashamed to admit I love pink and collect everything I can find, in pink! 

3. I've been obsessed with reading lately.

4. When someone tells me a secret, I keep it to myself.  I am a talkative person by nature, but I am also honest and trustworthy.

Feline Friday


These two look like my boy, although he has amber colored eyes. 

In a perfect feline world, this would be his phamily. It would be a world where these fur babies would not have to go to the Rainbow Bridge and would leave forever as long as the world went on with us, it is a happy thought I have when there is loss in this ole world.



I will end this very late post with this 

#joanie

#runfreeattherainbwbridge

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Okay, now I'm really hungry. My stomach just growled.

I love Maxine. She always makes me laugh.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

Sparky said...

This is makin' me hungry. It all sounds good.
Blessings.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were good answers and yes, I'm hungry too now. Maxine is always such a hoot!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Groceries are so expensive. With all the cat food we get, we go over $100. Thank you for commenting on the loss of Joanie. We miss her so much. I enjoyed your other answers, but they made me want soup and a sandwich. XO

Mevely317 said...

I'm so envious of Nick and Colton's adventures. Yours, too! Tom's no longer able, so I'm glad I got it in while I was able. I remember my daddy saying something like that, travel while you're able and pay for it later from your wheelchair. (lol)
Great fill-ins!