Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"G" is for Grand!

Are you a parent? A grandparent? How about a great grandparent? Goodness, I am all three! Yesterday I got to spend time with the great grand baby! He is one gregarious fellow! He is a miniature copy of his daddy! Jayden will turn ten months old in six days!
This is a priceless face. It  is a face that says "No! Just because I am listening does not mean I am going to do it your way!"
 A wild hair day! Actually this little guy has beautiful blonde curls! He is so sweet looking but he is 100 percent boy! It is great being in his company! He will make you feel youthful!
Here is the "E"Phamily! Colton, Andrew Noelle, Roger and Christal! It is great to be grand!
A Christmas Phamily 2011! Front row: Rebekah, Roger, moi, Colton and Noelle. Back row: Sweets,Nick, Jeremy and Hannah! Good people !


Golly, gosh, goodness, I am glad you stopped by! Give  Ms. Jenny an A+ for hosting our Alphabe Thursday and go visit soon! Good stuff!

14 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh I bet that little fella sure puts a smile on your face:) I think he is just precious! Have a GRAND day dear friend, HUGS!

LuLu Kellogg said...

He's adorable!

SO glad to see you popped by for a visit! I haven't had much time for visiting either this summer. Too much going on!!

You have a lovely family!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know you love your grands and great grands! Jayden is adorable! I know the joy my 'all boy' Grand gives me. Great G post! Hugs, Linda

NanaDiana said...

You have SUCH a beautiful family. It is hard to believe you are a great-gramma, Annie! xo Diana

The Poet said...

Hello.
Nice photos, but oh my goodness! Jayden is adorable! Just look at that face and hair...so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Goddess Of Fantasy

It's time for Blog Hop Saturday! Linky is already open. You're welcome to linkup here...

Heather said...

What a couple of cute pictures of Jayden! He is so cute!!!


Heather

Judie said...

I was sooo glad to see my little twin grandchildren when we went on vacation. I love being a grandmother!!

Pondside said...

He is 100% gorgeous!
Being a grandmother is certainly the most fun.....but I'd a hard time accepting that you are a great grandmother - you are so very young!

Denise said...

Beyond precious.

H said...

What a handsome young lad is Jayden! You must love him to bits with that cheeky grin and adorably wild blond hair!

Splendid Little Stars said...

aawww....lucky, lucky you! What a sweet great grandbaby!

Parsley said...

GEE whiz...what fun photos of your family.

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh!

What an absolute gem of a little boy!

His pictures just made me smile!

Thanks for sharing him with us Miss Anne!

This was a grand link for the letter "G".

A+

Intense Guy said...

Aww... what a cutie pie!!!!!

:)