Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Good Book and Love Is...

"When you carry a bible, the devil gets a headache.

  When you open it, he collapses!

   When he sees you reading it, he faints.

   When he sees you living it, he flees!"

I saw this on my youngest sons Face Book. It is one of those e mails that you copy and paste but I decided I would post it here with the main theme! I know many times I open my bible the devil comes up and tried to discourage me! He likes to distract us with worldly things so we concentrate on him rather than the Lord! We always have to be on guard against his evil plan against us.  I was happy to know my son keeps up with his reading and he is studying his bible. I think it will help him on his new journey to college in a new place. The fact that he is going out of state is making me sad but knowing he is part of God's army makes me smile!

 Not really having a bad day, a good one with the phamily! But the cold rainy weather made for nice snuggling earlier today! We had breakfast with our youngest daughter Hannah at the Buff in Boulder .
My lemon pecan griddle cakes were yummy! I shared a plate of chili cheese fries with my Sweets! You have not lived until you eat Chubby's chili cheese fries! After a plate of those your sinus/allergy problems are history! I normally don't like hot green chili but poured over fries with melted cheese and the combination mellows! Yummy!

So please stop by Marydon's and join us for Love is...

Then give  Charlotte a great big thank you for hosting Spiritual Sunday!  I have not been participating lately but think of all the lovely folks I have meet there. I am trying to be better and will work on getting my posts up earlier.


6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Oh, "lemon pecan griddle cakes" . . . please send some to me. I love lemons and I love pecans!

Theresa said...

ALL of that SOUNDS YUMMY! I love chili cheese fries! Have a blessed week dear friend, HUGS!

KDL said...

Great now I'm all hungry!

Unknown said...

Pecan cakes... yummy! Never had them but love those pecans!!!

Glad you got some rain, hopefully it will clear the smokey skies your way.

Back to my English Muffin ...

Have a great week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Kim, USA said...

I love it! I would definitely put this back in my facebook account hehe. Thanks for sharing!

Kim,USA

Charlotte said...

Love it, Anne and the other posts as well. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte