Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Love is a Harvest for Blue Monday

I feel so blessed to be loved and cared for. I have a wonderful phamily and beautiful bounty of friends far and near! I appreciate my life and today I pray for all those affected by all the natural disasters across our country.

How about a nice harvest of blueberries for the fourth of July holiday? They are so tasty and full of fiber and antioxidants. Yummy.
 Try a handful in your iced tea or freeze some in your ice cubes! Healthy and delicious!

A beautiful red, white and blue trifle for your holiday fun! Please enjoy the week full of wonderful festivities and visit Marydon with our sweet Love is...meme and than hop over for lots of terrific blues with Sally on our weekly Blue Monday! This week is a piece of cake (or trifle) because the week is filled with lots of blue!

Thank you google for the beautiful images today!

Blessings friends!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, for that wonderful blueberry! Steamy warm from the oven, smothered toast, wallowing in a muffin .... or just by the deelish handful. Yum!

Love Is... so true, Anne. Our family love is bountiful by the bushels.

Have a beautiful & sparkling 4th ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Angela said...

That trifle looks so yummy! We had blueberries last week and they were good!

Hugs,
Angela

SmilingSally said...

I have some blueberries and they are so good! (I love blueberry season.) Thanks for sharing these delicious blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Anne.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'd love to have a seving of a lucious trifle liek tbis one, Anne! Happy Blue Monday! I hope the fire situation out there continues to improve day by day...I'm still praying!

Kim, USA said...

Is it time for picking blueberries? I have to check it out here in Michigan seems that we are a bit late. I love blueberries!

Kim,USA

jp@A Green Ridge said...

When they are in season, I eat them fresh. When not in season, I eat them frozen. I eat them EVERY day!!!...:)JP

Theresa said...

OH YES, loving the red white AND blue:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I just had blueberries for lunch. Unfortunately, mine were frozen, not fresh!

The Blue Dress

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmmmmm!!!

cassandrasminicorner said...

Yes, they are really rich in antioxidant. I love berries:)

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/denim-jacket.html

EG CameraGirl said...

MMMMMmmmm. Blueberries!

Jenny said...

Yummm. Oh! What a luscious looking trifle!

Have a fabulous Fourth, my friend.

Denise said...

Really enjoyed your blue.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th, Anne! Your blues leave a smile on my face.
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com