Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Aw....Mondays/Love is.../Maxine Cracks Me Up/Blue Monday/

A patriotic kitty for the Memorial day Aw...Mondays. Stop by and visit Sandee and also Blue Monday. Red , White and Blue will rule. I am late but happy to share today.
We had some extra hours to sleep during this three day weekend for my honey. The weather was lovely so we slept in a few days. Shared sleep, ah, Love is... knows us so well!
Maxine is cut and dry in her words of wisdom. This was a nice request.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Many went for patriotic today and that's a good thing. Cute kitty.

I love Maxine and I always remember what Memorial day is all about.

Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥♥♥

Pom Pom said...

Great post, Anne! I'm so glad you got to catch up on some sleep this weekend.

Edna B said...

Today is a day to remember those who gave their lives so that we could be free. God bless all their souls.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.