Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happy Anniversary and Other Phamily Memories

I choose the words for the letter "W" today. They are wedding, wonderful and wishing. When it comes to marriage we want wonderful celebrations. while we spent half of our lives wishing for the perfect mate. Then the wedding is a commitment to a life forever on this earth. 

Thirty three years with this guy has been like a whirlwind picnic! We spent good times and sad times and survived it all. Five kids, too many pets to mention or that would be a whole different post! I would not want to spend my life with anyone else. He is my keeper.
My sweets as a tiny baby. We had cloth diapers! Look at those long legs, I still have a hard time keeping up with them today! This baby photo has quite  story behind it! It was torn in shreds and I took it, as a newlywed, to a guy in Lakewood, CO. who had a French name and he recreated it from the puzzle pieces. I think he did a beautiful job!
I guess I always wanted to be a bride, even in the 2nd grade, 1962!
Jeremy and Brittany's wedding, April 30, 2016. We were so nervous walking to our seats.
We enjoyed seeing our first born son walk down the aisle to his beautiful bride. We hope they have a happy marriage like us.
Ah.....the man of my dreams and I am so blessed to be with him today.
The kids.
In memory of my favorite BFF feline Boots who was born on this date May 3, 1998. He would be 19 had he not left me for the rainbow bridge March 16, 2012. I miss you sweet friend.

If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor, a cat will find it and soak it up.  J.A. McIntosh

Love is...always shares my thoughts.





5 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Anne and Hubby, ♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

NanaDiana said...

Just a lovely post Anne! Happy Anniversary to you. I bet you still miss your sweet kitty. I miss our last one a lot, still. xo Diana

LV said...

Wishing you the best and many more happy years together. We need more families like yours. I am so happy we had the occasion to meet personally and enjoy a little time together.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You were such a beautiful bride ... and still today. Great example for your 5 loves.

That's a precious, precious baby pix! Yup, I remember cloth diapers and 'that' diaper pail all too well. (gag!)

Edna B said...

Happy Anniversary. What beautiful photos!!! Enjoy this journey with your best friend. It sounds awesome!! Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.