Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Harrison's Puppy

Aw....I am late but was waiting to see Charlie the new puppy residing with Harrison. She is such a cutie just like Harrison! She has red eye photo syndrome in this next shot:
 I am saying Aw...Mondays and telling Sandee to have a great week. Please stop by.
Love is....is always self explanatory.
Maxine always has the last word about everything. She fits nicely into BlueMonday also.
This mermaid lemonade has a blue kick to it but you could easily make this lemonade naturally without any alcohol. I thought it was very pretty for Blue Monday too and I love mermaids so had to share.
The letter Y represents youth. Being young represents innocence and sometime making mistakes you will rmemeber as you get older. I am jsut happy there were no social media accounts and iphones when I was younger. I know I did some things that caused me to act fearless as if I were invincible.  Youth is a good thing because we learn so much from the things we do back then. It is always fun for me to relfect on my youth and remember making different memories.



Something to ponder while you enjoy a fabulpous new week. Take care and stop by here and there and everywhere for a visit.

4 comments:

LV said...

Better late that never. Such a cute picture of the little one and his dog. No matter what you share, I feel like we are having a good conversation.

Sandee said...

Awww on Harrison and his puppy. I'm guessing Harrison can wear out the puppy without too much trouble at all. Awww.

I love Maxine. She's so...well like me.

Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Kathe W. said...

darling photo! Have a great week!

Edna B said...

Every child should have a dog to love. Charlie is beautiful. And yes, Maxine always does seem to know just what to say. Today we're having another cloudy day with more rain on the way. Now that I'm getting back on my feet a bit, there aren't too many good days for sitting out on the porch. Hmmm. It's great weather for crocheting though so that's what I do. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.