Pages

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 16, 2011

PINK P.J.S AND PURSES

Welcome to another edition of Pink Saturday! I was shopping at the A.R.C. earlier today and found two sweet handbags! The canvas printed handbag is a Relic and with my tag discount is cost $2.99! The brown leather buckled bag with the crocheted fabric was $3.00! I also found two Liz Claiborne t shirts and a Cherokee t shirt for the total cost of $6.00! I wanted to show them to you along with two of my favorite p.j.s.

My sister-in-law Lucy bought these sweet pink Betty Boop summer jammies for me not even knowing how much I adore Betty Boop! Then my old favorites, hot pink capri jammies with a sleeveless v-neck top! So comfy and cool in these summer hot with 80 percent humidity days we are having here!

Hope you enjoy them and I hope you will swing by Beverly's and thank her for sharing this Pink Saturday fun with us each week. She is a gracious hostess making sure everything goes off without any problems. She is a wonderful pinkie. I am happy to be part of this great group. Then visit a pinkie or two. I hope you visit the Apron Senorita because Yoli is an awesome Christian single mom and she also has a terrific etsy shop. Tell her I sent you over. Enjoy the photos here and your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Cool pinks, Anne. I noticed the Betty Boop embroidery on the one top :) :) I loved Betty Boop when I was a young teenager...had t-shirts, towels, earrings, buttons :) :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Jane said...

Love the pocket books! These are great!

Jane

Heather and Kathy said...

love the new purses and the pajamas! They are so cute!!!

Sweet Tea said...

My daughter has a cute pink pair of winter pj's that are "Betty Boop" themed. They are a gift from Grandma - Grandma did GOOD!

Chatty Crone said...

Two of my most favorite colors are pink and purple - you cover them both!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love that first handbag! I also love your cute PJ's. I found a pair with Flamingos on them at the thrift and I love them!!!

Kim B said...

Love that paisley purse. Great finds. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Kim