Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

REDNESDAY

I have wanted to participate here at Sue's and I never seem to get over so here I am today! I love red and I love polka dots so I am sharing a few images of sweet dresses with red and white dots!
Isn't this so cute? I like white with red so I wish I could fit into this tiny little dotted delightful dress!


This dress has matching shoes! But I like nice and comfy shoes these days!

I hope everyone enjoys their Rednesday! Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you visit all the red participates and thanks to Sue for sharing her love of red with all of us!

12 comments:

Leovi said...

Pretty dresses, excellent designs.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love those dresses!!

Suburban Girl said...

SUper cute dresses, I wish I could fit in one too.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sigh, add me to the "wish I could fit" list. (())

Chatty Crone said...

I wish I could fit too - beautiful ladies in red. sandie

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Very cute dresses!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love some polka dots, but need to loose lots of weight to work that look!
hugs,
Linda

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh the third one is my fav! Reminds me of Marilyn Monroe!

Lean

LV said...

These fashions, as well as some of the others, are definitely not for seniors. I just cannot seem to find decent things for my age group. Trust you and family are doing better. I am.

Denise said...

Nice reds.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

They are pretty summer dresses, which is good to see when all we have is snow!

Jenny said...

I wish I had the body to wear those!