Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"E" is for Everything!

I wanted to write my "E" post about earthworms, I love them! But they would look better to you in the Springtime! Then I thought, evil, because I work with evil girls. But no one wants me to put a damper on their Christmas holiday cheer! So I decided to be positive and share a few of God's masterpieces with you and a little bit of everything else!
The sun was rising early this morning as I drove my honey to the bus. God is so good.  He paints a beautiful picture, don't you agree?


Hello Moon! This is not a superb photo of it but I love the moon, I really do! Last night it was gleaming and I took this shot as my hubby drove us home! So many lights all around, it is hard to capture a really good photo. Plus I was using my i phone not my good camera with the huge lens.
My niece Karla says "Elf" is her favorite Christmas movie. I bought it because I trust her. It was a really sweet movie. He is defiantly the tallest elf ever! Plus his Christmas enthusiasm is contagious!
This will be all of us after the festivities end! Aren't these puppies just precious?
 Hopefully you all enjoyed this "E" post and you are settling in for a long winters night and getting your Christmas excitement on! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Please visit Ms. Jenny and join the Alphabe Thursday gang for some fun and excitement this holiday season!



16 comments:

Terra said...

I'm glad you chose everything else instead of evil, there's enough of that on tv. God is the master painter of beauty, I agree.

Unknown said...

They are really precious!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! Well except for the evil girls you work with ... BOO! to them!!

Intense Guy said...

Earthworms works for me!! :)

Gattina said...

Your everything pictures are very nice, certainly better then evil once, lol !

Marilyn said...

Colder here today! Not many Christmas decorations around here as we've been too busy combining households. Daughter and SIL have stuff, I have TOO much stuff, and stuff is going out the door. Also, work is happening on my bathroom. New flooring, new vanity, and new toilet. Plus I need to paint this weekend before the things go back in on Monday!! So, TTFN and Merry Christmas to you and your family!♥♫

Granny-Guru said...

The puppies are so cute! And, I love the sunset photo. I remember driving up the coast in California some years ago and people got off the road to stop and watch the sunset. I love that they never get tired of it!

lissa said...

those are supercute puppies sleeping, now that also speaks of my holiday days.

hope you have a wonderful day.

Jeanne said...

Great E post! I love Elf, too -- "smiling is my favorite" !!

Buttercup said...

The puppies captured my heart. Here's a cheer for everything good!

Eden House News and views said...

excellent post hurrah for Elf

21 Wits said...

It's so funny about earthworms, because I dug up a few just a couple of weeks ago, when it's become winter time! Amazing that they were still alive. Great E post!

Little Wandering Wren said...

E is for everything - you covered it all so well!
Just a quick visit to wish you a wonderful Christmas!
Wren x

fredamans said...

Beautiful dawn shot! Love the colors!

Edna B said...

Your photos are awesome. I agree, He does paint a beautiful masterpiece. I just love those Christmas puppies. They look so comfy and precious. Pogo and I are gearing up to have a wonderful Christmas day. He has been eyeing all those packages by the tree, and wondering which ones are for him. I just know that Santa is going to be so good to him this year. He told me so. Yup, Santa is a personal friend of mine, and he stops in every year for a short visit during his travels. We enjoy a cup of cocoa and a little chit chat, and then he's off to finish all his deliveries. Well, I'm at work and it's time to pack up my things and head on home soon. You have a fabulous day, and a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Edna B.

Jenny said...

Your enthusiasm about everything is extremely enticing...

I am full of excitement after reading your post for the letter "E"!

Excellent job!

A++