Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

TEN DAYS LATER

Let me share this beautiful sky dipping into the waters below showing off a glorious array of colors, pinks and lavenders, grays and speckled with blues. Art is a magnificent showing of one's talent. God has immeasurable talent noted by the scenes in this image. Come share some pink goodness with BEVERLY at Pink Saturday.
I have been missing for ten days. I can't really even put my finger on why I couldn't muster up the time and effort to blog. I L O V E it! I don't like missing it but here I am probably daydreaming while I should be organizing closets and cupboards. I am going to try harder to blog more often. It makes me feel better and I love the people who stop by and visit. It is such fun to catch up here.
Yesterday we had stew for lunch. Did I tell you we got an Insta Pot for CHRISTmas and the hubby is in love with it? He is also a better cook, or perhaps more adventuress so my lil and I enjoyed the yummy goodness of the homemade dish. My grand here told me I did not need the french bread and he should gladly eat it all. Five slices later....he needed a nap. He is a man with a mind of his own.
But even after a warm bath some guys need help with their hair. He likes using ""Grandfather's" special comb.

Love is the greatest gift anyone can offer. I love gratefulness and kindness too but the greatest of all of them is still L O V E.

Watching the ways of the world, I will keep my trust in the one who gave His life for me. My goodness, I miss the writings of Elisabeth Elliot. She was a champion for the Lord. She wrote from her heart and from the teachings of the bible. I remember being a young, single mother years ago, she was never judgmental, always trying to help younger people turn their lives around.
A favorite verse I like to keep close to me.









3 comments:

Sandee said...

It's good to see a post from you. I've missed you. Sometimes we get caught up in other things and blogging takes a back seat.

Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hug. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Thank you so much for visiting me today! Coming here and seeing all the purple is so lovely! I am so sorry about your friend Vivian. I believe a broken heart never mends, it changes us forever. But after a time, we do learn to live with it. Your grandson is so beautiful! And he is very smart to tell you that you do not need the bread, so that he could have it! I don't blame him, I love bread!!

Mevely317 said...

That's SO funny about your grand (is that Harrison?) saying you didn't need the bread! I wonder where he got that?

I can sure identify with the "Organized chaos" image. (What do they call those funny quote boxes, anyway?) Having finally closed on the new house, there's so much to be done here to list this house ... and we've done exactly NOTHING all weekend. Maybe I'm one of those people who works best when their backs are against the wall?

Oh, and I'm anxious to hear more in future posts how you're enjoying the InstaPot. We're tempted, of course, but wonder if it's that practical for just the two of us. Half the time we don't even eat the same foods or at the same time.