Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My 30 Day Dress Up Challenge: In Progress

I have been feeling truly under the weather or better yet, under the bus!  I have been away but I have been trying to keep up with the 30 day Dress Up Challenge. Allora and Nancy at LuLaRoe Allora and Nancy are challenging all of us to dress up for 30 days. I have a lot of LuLaRoe pieces particularly dresses and skirts so I am trying to do this challenge. It started on April 12 and run until May 12, 2018. I'm posting my dress up days so far here:
When I watch Harrison he loves when I wear my LuLa dresses and tops and leggings with Disney characters, especially Mickey and his BFF Donald. THis Carly is dedicated to Donald Duck and he looks good here. This was Day 1 April 12, 2018.
A LBD is always fashionable and I love the cute animal print Shirley as a cover up. This is Day 2, April 13, 2018.
A bright Nicole did cheer me up for a few minutes. I was sad knowing my cute Premier Design Jewelry necklace "Blanca" is going to be retired in 2018 but it looked cute with this dress, This was April 14, 2018.
Anne Klein sandals doll up my black lace bell sleeved  Maurine and I added my PDJ Daisy Chain necklace. This is April 15, 2018.
Elizabeth Hegge put this cute outfit together for me. The mustard colored Maxi dress/skirt pulls the pretty mustard color from the Irma top while the Blue Sweater Joy does the same with the flecks of blue in the top too. This was April 16, 2018.
Yesterday we had 90 MPH high winds. The giant dead tree next door tore branches across our front yard and ruined our once cleam landscape with wood chips and weed barriers. We were lucky, people lost the roof on their home and 100 year old trees were tossed aside like toys. A lady heading into work was a few blocks from her place of business when a construction sign ripped across her car causing serious damages. She was very fortunate to be frightened but unjuried. My dark gray Carly with black pattern did not photgraph as well with the wind outside and not enought indoor lighting. This was April 17, 2018. The photo looks like I felt, B L A H !
My dark gray Julia with black sleeves and a sweater lighter gray Joy  makes me smile. Tonight the air was calm and we are grateful. Many fires are raging. Prayers are always welcome.

We were able to watch our cute little grand boy Brody this weekend. He was delightful. He loved his PaPa walking with him. He is not a lay down kinda boy.
He's so darn handsome and a good baby. He had his two month appointment today. He weighs 11 lbs. and is 22 inches long. He is a perfect boy in our eyes. His Papa was so calm and kind toting him around and enjoying his company. Grandchildren are true gifts from God.
I need a little humor to close my post tonight. It has been a long while and I miss you all. Prayers for the grandbabies are always welcome too. Thank you.
Oh Mother Nature, this was too cute to pass up. Everywhere, everyone seems to have a wild ride left with Winter. One friend said, I took a nap only to wake up to see snow blowing around my yard. Welcome to Spring.

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Even if you aren't feeling well, you look great all dressed up!

I hope you feel MUCH better soonest.

Glad that nasty wind didn't cause you harm.

Sandee said...

Love the dress up challenge. Awesome.

I love the mother nature graphic. Hold my beer. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

My goodness, but you do look great all dolled up. What a fun challenge. My closet doesn't know what a dress looks like, but it does have lots of pretty lounging pajamas. Hahahahahaha! I hope you feel better soon. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

p.s. Your little Brady is simply adorable!

Theresa said...

I hope this finds you feeling better! You are looking cute in all of your Lula! I have many pieces and they are so comfy! Take it easy this morning and I'll be praying that you feel better! HUGS!

Ann said...

Doesn't dressing up make you feel better!! It does me, love all your'e looks!
We are coming to Colorado this summer and I'd love to meet up. Will let you know exactly when-maybe we can choose a spot close enough for both of us.
Ann