Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

ZACH WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELATED

For my son-in-law Zach. Hope this is birthday is memorable.
You know I could not resist! Canada + Hockey = eh! HaHaHa! Corny I know but I sure miss my hubby's former co worker Harold who use to say "eh"! I bet you didn't guess he was born in Canada.
If you know my son-in-law, you know is a one whole minute older than his twin sister Alexa. Yes, today is her birthday too.


His birthday cake.
Hawaii, 6/18 at Diamond Head Outlook. It was hot and humid after their hike.
Zach was our driver heading to Carbondale in February this year. It is becoming a phamily affair. The hubby and I were not stressed and not worrying about the drive. Zach got a last minute upgrade and we were riding in true style. Look at my silly Rebekah. she was the sign watchers.
Zach and ALexa having birthday fun with their mom and brother and sweethearts too.
The twins enjoying birthday shenanigans!



2 comments:

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Zach,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Edna B said...

I hope their birthday was wonderful. I love it too when I don't have to do the driving all the time. Sometimes, it's enjoyable to sit back and enjoy the scenery as it goes by. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.