Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Aw....Mondays and More Fun

I have to catch these two lil ones when they are up and being playful. He is so much bigger than his sister. I Missed Aw...Mondays but adding it into my Happy Tuesday and my addition of Tuesday Show and Tail. Missing Angela as our host. She is a busy lady  but I love this so I will triple the fun!
Jeremy shared this cute lil Brody bunny with me recently. He is such a sweet boy. Love those ears! Harrison would never wear those ears and now he thinks he is a real celebrity shooing me away saying "No photos, no photos". This handsome fellow is more flexible.
I think if I had a huge home, I would add a pool room. I loved playing pool when I was younger. Love is....has all the right moves and they are right on cue!
Snoopy is always cool. I love this timeless comic.
I believe this and always think of Annie at McGruffy's Reader when I post something positive.
The Golden Rule. Live it!

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh the pups. Adorable. Jeremy is a huge Awww. What a little cutie pie.

Thanks for joining the Awww Mondays and Happy Tuesday Blog Hops.

Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Jeremy gets the cutest award today for sure! And I love your quotes. I spent time visiting patients at the Hospice house today so I hope I added some comfort to a few people. Enjoy your week!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Your Easter bunny is the star of this post for sure. A big hug from across the globe for you both!
Wren x

Edna B said...

Such an adorable Easter Bunny. Those puppies are beautiful. I definitely believe in that saying about a kind word. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.