Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Happy Father's Day

Tomorrow we will wish all the father's everywhere a Happy Father's Day. I tip my hat to fathers. I know many who stepped it up and raised their kids when there was not a mother in the picture. I often feel discouraged when I see TV ads, commercials and even programming "dogging" men and especially fathers. As an early tribute, here is something for our oldest son Jeremy and his mini me.
These two are like each other. It is fun to see our son be an amazing father to his little boy. Come September, another boy will grace their little phamily making Addy the big sister times two and Brody a big brother.
Go Denver Nuggets! These two love their sports. You know the expression, like father like son? Well here it is.
One of my favorite all time quotes by an all time favorite ball player I learned so much about from my own father.
Having dinner out. These two make me smile.
Wise words when raising children.
Dad and son. This boy has the best smile. He is his fathers son.
My parents taught me. I taught my children. I do know my son is teaching his son.
Getting ready to roll. This boy loves to chatter away in his car seat. He is such a character. Did I mention his father is a character too?
Happy Father's Day to Jeremy. You make us so very proud because you are an excellenct father to your children.
From the beginning Addy was important to Jeremy. It was quite evident at the wedding of Brittany and Jeremy. A dance for the little lady who once told her mom, if you ever divorce Jeremy, I'm going to live with him. Because he knows how to bring the very best out of kids and people in general.He is a kind heart. We need more kind hearts in our world.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Father's Day to all of those wonderful Fathers! There are some great ones and need to be praised! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Edna B said...

What wonderful photos. Brody looks just like his Daddy. Hope your guys are enjoying their day today. Hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Father’s Day to all the special Dads everywhere!

Mevely317 said...

I thought these photos of Jeremy and Brody were the cutest thing I've seen in a while … and then I read what Addy told her mom. Wow, that's precious!