Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

HAPPY TUESDAY and MAXINe CRACKS ME UP

 Happy Tuesday


Maxine were you traveling the same airlines I was ? Hmmm.that is such a coincidence!

I love happiness and Tuesday's make me happy! It means only three more days before my sweetheart can spend two whole days with me. Once my Tuesday starts to wind down I think about this. 


A cool Pinterest find.  This is a neat thing to do. I have seen this with daily Scripture, daily Gratefulness and now Happiness. C'mon get happy with me!


I found this happiness at Pinterest and it is from Happiness. Such a sweet face! Our little Roxanne use to smile in her sleep like this. I think she was content and happy in her finally forever home.


Did you have pie for PI Day? I didn;t but if I did I would have Key Lime or ......


 Have a wonderful new week and enjoy some sunshine!



9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's a lovely change to see happy on a Monday night instead of Monday grumbling!

Linda said...

No Pie on Pie Day here...simply forgot, grin. Have a beautiful day friend.

Sandee said...

What a fun post and you know how I love Maxine. She's a hoot.

My granddaughter loves key line pie. I used to buy them for her all the time.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Maxine is a hoot- and the pie looks delish! May I have some please! Happy day to you!

Kitties Blue said...

I love the idea of the happiness jar! We did have pie, but it wasn’t key lime. Wish it was! It was a razzleberry from Marie Callender. Still yummy. Have a happy day and week.

messymimi said...

It's a delightful duty to try to be happy, especially with the blessings we have.

pilch92 said...

That dog is so cute. We had banana cream pie for pi day- I would not miss a chance for pie. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Pi it is and Maxine is such a funny lady!

My GBGV Life said...

Maxine is always so funny! Love that key lime pie too!