Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2022

THANKFUL THURSDAY FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

 Thankful Thursday

Simply grateful and very thankful that Nick received good news regarding his health. Prayers are so appreciated. He will return in 6 weeks to make sure his numbers are still up. My mind was in a fog and I felt like walking a tightrope. Today God gave me a peace that I Had not felt in a long time. So thankful.

"God is my strong fortress; and He sets the blameless on his way." 2 Samuel 22:33

Friendly Fill In's 

Ellen and Lorianne co host this fun meme. They each chose two sentences and we answer these. Join the fun. 

1. Did you know _____________________?

2. My plans for June includes ____________________and ___________________.

3. When I need to cheer myself up, I _____________________.

4. I could teach an entire course on ________________________.

My answers:

1. Did you know rain always induces migraine headaches in me as well as acting up with sinuses and I can predict the weather due to my VP shunt? I may not be alone in this thinking.

2. My plans for June includes counting the days until Hannah and Jake come back for part two of their vacation here and cleaning out the garage and having a yard sale.

3. When I need to cheer myself up, I love to soak my feet in tea tree oil and epsom salts. I also love a square of chocolate to feel better.

4. I could teach an entire course on how to properly do laundry.  I took a break today as I promised Rebekah I would finish their laundry and it took five loads yesterday.I love doing laundry. It is a quiet time for me and I pray while sorting and separating whites, darks and cold water wash.


Thank you for the support for Nick. Waiting to see if his numbers stay up so he can get on with his job and feel better. He has been thankful to have such a wonderful team of doctors. Keep praying. 

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!!

Sandee said...

Prayers continue for Nick.

Love your fill-ins and especially #4. Laundry is quiet time indeed. Hubby starts the laundry and I do the folding and putting away. It is a wonderful time to contemplate.

Have a blessed day and weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Sad to say, folding laundry causes my back to hurt, horribly, and sometimes i can barely lift my arms after doing a couple of loads. Maybe we could trade, you do my laundry, i'll clean your bathrooms and kitchen.

Lots of prayers.

pilch92 said...

Sorry I am so late. I am happy that Nick is getting better. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think you are the only person I know that likes laundry. :) I like the idea of tea tree oil and Epsom salts, I need to try that. Have a wonderful week. XO