Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year Questions & Answers

 


A beautiful google image to celebrate January 1, 2023 and wish love and happiness, health and a wealth of blessings all year long.

Our daughter Noelle recently lost her husband Roger and she found a Q&A they completed. She asked and he answered. So I thought I would heed her good advice and make Avery answer these questions for me. I hope you will join in and do this. It is fun to hear their answers. So without prompting, ask your sweetheart these questions and write down their exact answers.

What is something I like? Me

What makes me mad? Me

How tall am I? 5'5" ( I used to be, now I am 5' 3/1/2")

What is my favorite thing to do?  Shop

What do I do when you're not around? Read and clean

What makes you proud of me? Who you are

What it is my favorite food? Chinese or Italian (Mexican, truthfully) haha

What is my favorite restaurant?  Outback and more recently Texas Roadhouse

Where is my favorite place to visit? Our hometown (Pueblo) but the mountains

If I could go anywhere, where would it be?  Ireland and sLOVEnia

What's my middle name? Marie

What color is my toothbrush? Blue ( nope green) But he said he never uses it so.......hahahahaha

What's my biggest fear?  Getting too old ( I don't like the dark of night)

What size shoe do I wear? 9 (YAY)

What is something that is always on my grocery list? Fruit (berries)

What's my favorite movie? Mystic Pizza ( good answer)

Do I annoy you? Sometimes...hahaha

What's your favorite memory of me? The day we met ...aw....how sweet


Have a blessed and beautiful new week. I am going to try my hardest to be here daily . Please do this Q&A, the answers will make you S M I L E !


"You crown the year with your bounty,

   and your carts overflow with abundance," Psalm 65:11




  

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I am so sad about your Son-in-law:( SO SAD! Prayers coming your way my friend for you and your family. That list is a great idea. HUGS and PRAYERS!

Sandee said...

I'm 5'8" and wear a size nine shoe. Love your Q&A.

Happy New Year, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

What a fun idea!
I can't wait 'til Tom's in a pleasant mood to ask him to play this game. Dollars to donuts, I'll bet he fails, lol.

messymimi said...

What a fun Q&A. If my Sweetie would do it, i'd try, but he really doesn't like doing things like this. Oh, well.