Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thankful Thursday and A Tea Tyme

 Thankful Thursday 


Any cat lover will tell you this is a true statement. You see it in the eyes of the fanatical feline! It is like being with Inspector Clouseau! Questions! Questions! Questions! But thankful for felines who fiercely love us.  

I never get tired of seeing the Pink Panther. What a cool cat he is. Thankful to know such a pink delight. Also a good share for perfectly Pink Saturday


I have this pretty Shabby Rose Turquoise Porcelain tea cup. I am longing for the Springtime for an outdoor tea party under our gazebo which keeps the insects out and the breeze coming through the screens which is a blessing in the warmer months. I am drinking my Sleepy Time Mint tea with a spoonful of honey before bedtime. Thankful for tea tyme, anytime at my house.


It has been so cold and icy and snowy that I love turning on the oven. I made this blueberry baked oatmeal and it is yummy goodness. Thankful for a sweet treat which makes the house smell delightful and gives it extra warmth in this blustery winter time. Sometime the wind kicks up like it is March or something!

"Enjoy life sip by sip not gulp by gulp." The Minister of  Leaves

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough  to suit me." C.S. Lewis

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your cup & saucer are gorgeous! Almost the color of my kitchen, too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a true kitty statement, they smell everyone and everything too. I always did like the Pink Panther, the cartoon and the movies too. Love that short but incredible tune. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Mevely317 said...

That's a truism for our dogs, too! Like going through TSA with a guilty look on my face.
Your baked oatmeal looks wonderful! I'm going to see if this couldn't be made in the slow cooker/crockpot and brought to our next ladies brunch.

Nancy Barber said...

That blueberry baked oatmeal sounds delicious. Must look for a recipe! Over from Pink Saturday. HPS!

messymimi said...

Cats certainly have their opinions, don't they.

Your blueberry oatmeal looks delightful.