Pages

Monday, June 19, 2023

I Appreciate All Who Visit Here

 Aw...Mondays


This is titled Cheer Up! When some of the kids were small, they would say to me, Why can't dad just beat us? We don't want to stand in the corner. It's awful! hahaha....they still stood in that corner. 

All About You:

Answer these questions if you please:

1. What was your first car?


Minus that black stripe, my first car was a 1972 Dodge Swinger. I loved that little car.

2. Do you have a favorite Super Hero?

 

Oh I love this woman! I would like to have her Super Power.

3. Do you have a favorite quote? I love this one and it is perfect to share with Sparks today too. 


4. What is the most money you would pay to see someone in concert?

 I attended dozens of concerts when I was young and tickets were $20. Those were primarily at Red Rocks or the old McNichols Stadium in Denver. I think it is absolutely sinful what a concert ticket costs today.  I would not waste my money on it today. Hard times are coming and so many are so clueless. Sad world, sad country.

5. What is the hardest thing you have experienced?

I had neurosurgery three times when I was a young mom. It was incredibly hard to deal with. Other than loss  I can not think of anything else.

6. What is your favorite place to visit?

I love the states so I would like to be able to see them all although I am not sure that is possible. 

7. Do you like to read?

I love reading. Sometime I can live vicariously through others who travel in books. I follow an author who told us about a wonderful candy that is made in Italy. It is available on amazon so it feeds my guilty pleasure.

8. Do you garden? 

Rebekah and Zach planted potatoes. Four containers and they are growing nicely. I have three cherry tomato plants and a regular Big Boy plant. We had lots of rain so no fruit yet but patiently waiting. We also have a lilac bush and a rose bush that seem to have enjoyed the rain. I have lots of veggie seeds and flower seeds. I like to live on the wild side and plant random things. It is fun to see what grows where it was planted. 

9. Are you talkative or quiet?

My daughter Rebekah says, this is me:

\

So I am guessing you know what I am ????

10. Do you love murals?


My daughter Noelle took this photo in Miami, Florida. She knows I love baseball, Robert Clemente and this really touched my heart. I want to find the Denver Nugget mural downtown in Denver. I think these artists are so incredibly talented.

This quote by Roberto Clemente is a beautiful Sparks share also. 


Kim Casali always drew in pencil I believe. But this colorful love is..... is sweet none the less. 

I hope I did not bore you today. Have a wonderful evening. 

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all good answers. I agree with you about the concerts, they are way too expensive and the crowds are way too obnoxious!

Sandee said...

I love visiting you too. I'm always happy with those that visit me too.

Love your Q&A. You do those so very well.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Always nice to learn more about you. I am glad I got to go to concerts when they were cheaper because I could not afford them now. XO

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sounds like you have a real interesting garden!

messymimi said...

I do enjoy your posts, learning about you is not boring.

Mevely317 said...

How great to 'see' you back again!
That WonderWoman meme is so wise. Perspective is everything, isn't it? Sad, I'm pretty sure our concert-going days are over. The last one we attended I paid $200/per to see Casting Crowns -- and it wasn't that good. Now I'm curious what candy it is (made in Italy) that piqued your tastebuds. LOVE the 'long story short' meme ... that's me!